You and I|J.D.

Lol J.D. if you get my reference, you're amazing.
••••••

You looked inside your bag, checking over and over again to see if you had everything.

Pajamas... Check. Toothbrush... Check. Sets of underwear and clothes... Check. Body wash and shampoo... Check. Umbrella... Check. Shoes... Check. Makeup... Check. Passport and such... Check. You looked over your bag once again, wondering what in the world you could be missing. You knew you weren't, but your gut kept telling you there was something you were forgetting, there always was.

"You excited or nervous?"

You snapped your head in the direction of the voice and saw your roommate walking towards you, who seemed to just have gotten home.

"Oh! Uh... I'm not sure. I guess I'm excited to leave and go to Italy, but I'm nervous I'll forget something," you mumbled, biting your nails.

Lillian--your roommate--walked to the kitchen table and placed her car keys down followed by her purse, along with taking her waitress apron off and hanging it on a chair. "I'm sure you will be fine. You never forget anything, and if you do, it's usually nothing too important."

You nod your head, your spirits now lifted a bit from your friend's assuring words. "Yeah... You're right. I think I'll be fine."

Lillian walked over to your side while whipping out a bottle of pink lipstick and started applying it to her lips, glancing over your suitcase. "You seem to have everything," she mumbled, before massaging her lips together and capping the lipstick. She flipped her short blonde hair out of her face and squat down beside you, giving it a one over.

"Do you have your ID, your passport, Visa and insurance?" She asked while fumbling through your suitcase.

You nodded, clearly remembering where you put them. "Yes, I do. They're in the front pocket."

She nods, closing up the main part of the suitcase and looks through the front pockets, nodding once again as she sees them. "You look all set. I don't know anything that you'd be missing."

You shrug. "Yeah, I guess so."

"Hey, " she smirks, poking my shoulder. "Are you and John gonna get frisky while at Italy?" She wiggles her eyebrows, which made you laugh.

"Oh my god, Lillian, we're just friends. Calm down. I assure you, nothing is going to happen." But as soon as those words left your mouth, you felt a pang in your heart. Deep down, you knew you wanted to be in a relationship with John, but you knew it would never happen. He was always busy. He was either working, writing songs, partying, interviewing, guest starring on TV shows, touring, meeting with fans, or some other form of business.

You looked up and saw Lillian's face turn from an excited smirk to a sort of sadness. "Oh. So you don't like him?"

You wanted to blurt out Yes! I do, I love him with all my heart! But you weren't so sure. Did you love him? Did he like you? "I um... Hey! I'm going to bed, are you going as well?" You ask, suddenly changing the subject.

Her eyes flick between you and the television, wondering what she should do. "Actually I think I'm going to stay up and watch some TV. You go on to bed, you'll want to get some good sleep for your trip tomorrow."

You smile. "Yeah, thanks. I'll see you in the morning."

---

John's POV

"Oh come on will ya!" Shouts Roger, trying to hurry up Brian, as he was taking his sweet time talking to someone.

"Just a minute!" Shouts back Brian, who glares at Roger.