Valentines Day

Freddie- He took you out to the Ritz, and you both enjoyed a very expensive and fancy meal. You chatted all night about endless topics, and you couldn't take your eyes off of him the entire night, he looked very dashing in his suit. Afterward, you both went home and took a nice, relaxing bubble bath together and sipped on champagne while bathing in the scented bubble bath.

Brian- Brian wanted to avoid the Valentine's Day crowd, so you didn't go out. Instead, you both stayed at home and made spaghetti and vegetarian meatballs, and had wine with it. The process of making the meal was very intriguing, as most of the time you would stop and end up throwing food at each other, resulting in many food fights. Nonetheless, it was a good date and you wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

John- He went to go take you to go see a movie, which turned out to be really good. You had popcorn and held hands; almost falling asleep on his shoulder a few times. After the movie, he took you home and surprised you with your favorite flowers, making you smile and engulf him into the biggest hug. You loved everything he had done for you, and you were glad you got to spend time with your favorite person that day.

Roger- Even though Roger loved his fellow bandmates very much, he took that day off just to spend time with you, because he loved you more. He went out and bought you your favorite candies, and a gift card for your favorite salon. He took you out to a nice dessert shop, where you ordered pies and cake, eating to your heart's content, talking about various subjects and then finally, to end the night, you went home and watched movies until you fell asleep.

Rami- At first, it seemed like he forgot, but he knew what he was doing. He waited until the last minute to surprise you with a bunch of photos collected over the year(s), which made you start crying. He laughed and comforted you, and he told you there was nobody else in the world he would rather love, except you.

Gwilym- He took you out on a nice date to a nice steakhouse where you enjoyed fine dining and glasses of wine. The date seemed to last all night because of how much you two couldn't stop talking. Whenever he would talk, you would always stop and admire him about how he phrased things and how he smiled at you when you said something. You loved him dearly.

Joe- Joe took you out to go see your favorite band play in a concert, and got front row tickets! You had a blast that entire night, and when you went home he gave you tons of hugs and kisses, which came with a side of a huge teddy bear. You laughed and thanks him for it, telling him how he was the best guy you've ever met.

Ben- Ben and you decided to stay home and enjoy the time to yourselves. You cuddled up on the couch in your PJs, watching movies and binging your favorite TV shows, while eating chocolate and popcorn. Sometimes you wouldn't even pay attention to the movie, and you'd just stare at him, admiring his beauty, and when he caught you staring at him he would always sheepishly blush and tell you to stop, but you never would let the chance go to tell him how handsome he is.
••••••

Happy Valentine's day lovies! Here are some Queen Valentine's cards I made. Also sorry this came in late, I had trouble publishing this chapter for some reason. 💕💕

 💕💕