Masterpiece - Larry One Shot

This has been requested so here it is!

Reader's POV

I was laying in bed watching some reality show on Youtube. As long as I wasn't involved, I really liked drama.

The video stopped which confused me for a moment. My screen turned black and my phone started vibrating as Larry's messenger profile picture popped up. I answered the call.

"Yo!" You greet.

"Hey, I have no inspiration at all but I wanna paint something, wanna come over? I really tried to find inspiration" He sighed loudly.

I chuckle lightly "sure I can come! Well, right now or...?"

"Yeah, now" He replied.

"Alright, give me 5 minutes" I smile and sit up.

"See ya later!" He smiled and hung up.

I prepare myself and go to the basement. I knocked on Larry's door and waited patiently. He opened the door and stepped aside to let me in. We went to his room and sat down.

"Now what" I asked a bit bored

Larry took a moment to think.

"Go sit on the bean bag!" He smiled

"Why?" I tilted my head lightly.

"I want a model, and you're the best I could have" Larry smirked softly.

I feel my face heat up and sit down on the bean bag.

"You better make yourself comfortable, you might stay there a moment" Larry commented.

I make myself comfortable and look at him while he starts the sketch.

I sigh after a few minutes "can I draw you after this?" I ask.

Larry nodded as he kept running his pencil across the canvas. He stopped a moment to put some music on.

I nod my head lightly to the song, focusing on the lyrics. Larry grabbed some bottles of paint with a wooden plank. He poured some of the paint on it.

"Can I draw you now?" I ask sitting up.

"Sure" He nodded, focusing on the canvas.

I grab a sketchbook and a few pencils. I look up at him and start drawing some shapes. You looked up from the paper to look at him. He was looking at you with a soft smile.

"What"

"Well, I can't help but smile seeing a true masterpiece" he purred softly.

"Masterpiece?" I feel my face heat up lightly.

Larry chuckled and sat down next to me. I smile at him lightly.

He leans in and kissed my lips softly. I kiss back carefully. He pulls away and wrap his arm around my waist, pulling me close.

"I love you Y/N...." Larry whispers under his breath.

"I love you too Larry.." I blush softly.