Upset-Travis Oneshot

Travis' POV (shoutout to my boy Bryan, he needs comfort)
I knocked on Y/N's bedroom door quietly only to hear a faint 'hm' coming from the other side. I opened the door and all I saw was a large pile of blankets.

I sighed and went to sit down on the bed next to Y/N.

"N/N? What's going on? You've been avoiding me all day" I spoke softly, curious as why my boyfriend was ignoring me.

Y/N didn't replied. He simply came out of the blankets and sat there, staring at the ground.

"Do- you want to talk about it?" I asked

Y/N shook his head, sighing.

I decided to put my arms around him and held him close. I simply rubbed his back gently, moving side to side. I hummed softly and hoped it would somehow cheer him up a bit.

Y/N stayed as emotionless and sad. He leaned to kiss his cheek softly "how about we simply cuddle until we fall asleep?"

Y/N nodded lightly "yes please" He replied quietly.

I laid down, bringing him down on the mattress with me. He shoved his face against my chest and I wrapped my arms around him. I had no idea what to do and wished this would work at least a little to cheer him up.

I started thinking about what activities Y/N enjoyed, until I heard a soft snore. I looked down and my quiet boyfriend was asleep in my arms. I smiled softly and kissed the top of his head "sweet dreams, Y/N, I hope you'll feel better soon" I smiled softly before feeling myself fall asleep next to my lover.