C H A P T E R 4

KINAUMAGAHAN

Nakaupo si Rissa sa kanilang kama habang tulala. Inaasahan na nyang hindi natulog ang asawa nya rito. Lagi naman e.

"Siguro nandon sya kay Janice." Malungkot na sabi nito. Hindi parin mag-sink in sa utak niya ang nangyari kagabi.

Hanggang sa mahagip ng mata niya ang Wedding Picture nilang mag-asawa sa side table ng kama nila.

Masaya sila dito sa larawan kung saan ang araw na ikinasal sila. Abot tenga ang ngiti ni Rissa sa larawan samantalang ang kanyang asawa na man ay nakasimangot. Naalala nito nun mga panahon na ikasal sila.

Flashback

(Rissa's POV)

Ang araw na pinakahinihintay nyang mangyari na ikakasal na sya. Pagkatapos, silang ikasal tuloyan na syang Mrs. Montero.

Nagtungo sya sa body mirror na kung saan masisilayan mo ang suot-suot nyang strapless ball gown na bagay na bagay sa kanya. Nakikita rito ang ka-seksihan nya at mapuputing balat. She excited because now she will be a legal. She smiled but that is not enough to cover the sadness shown in her eyes.

She's happy to get married to the person she love but sad to say he doesn't love her. He won't love her because he loves someone else.

She's with him but he's looking for something else. She the one who is beside him else he wants to be with.

She who loves Rissa always hurt, he who loves becomes happy with others.

The situation is so hard. He doesn't like her because she trap him in a wedding. ARRANGE MARRIAGE. Si Rissa, mahal nya naman siya ah?  She's ready to do everything just love him.

She afraid the tears come out of her eyes.

"Don't think too much Rissalyn, don't cry just ruin the make up you're too emotional."  She said to herself.

Bumuntong hininga sya. Here we are now. She's currently in the car waiting for the wedding to start.

"Relax honey, you can do that. Don't be nervous. Oops! Our child is really getting married to the family." mommy said.

"I can't help it mom. It's really scary. Don't worry mom you are still my first love." She said while smilling.

"Of course, honey. Don't worry about us. Just focus on your husband." Her father said.

"Thank you."

We're going to get off said ready for the ceremony. And then the door open. I will be the last to enter.

After that I am the next. I'm smiling walking to the altar I also look at my husband but that smile is right away when I encounter cold and seriously think of it to me.

He really doesn't like this wedding. I was so sad that I could think of it.

That's why I'm just going to avoid getting daddy.

"You're so beautiful, sweetheart." Sabi sa kanya ng Ama nya.

"Thanks, dad, too." He just laughed and accompanied me to the altar.

"Take care of my daughter, Mr. Montero." Habilin ng ama nya kay Jet.

"Yes, Mr. Montez. I will take care of my soon to be wife." I think this is not the cold one who thinks but he is still serious.