I thought you hated me

Dust x Horror requested by AliceVIXXIII

Dust was walking around when he heard a weird noise from Horror's room. There was a small creak in the door so he peeked inside, he saw Horror doing that thing to himself while moaning Dust's name.
"Horror? What are you doing?"
Although he already knew what he was doing he wanted to see what Horror would say. He saw Horror jump and he started panicking "nothing! I wasn't doing anything"
Dust walked into his room and sat down on his bed "Horror, are you in heat" Horror's face exploded with red "m-maybe... y-yes" Dust suddenly got an idea and started smirking, he then tackled Horror "why don't I help you with that" Horror's face got more red if even possible. Dust started attacking at Horror's neck trying to find his sweet spot. Horror moaned softly signaling he had found it, he started to abuse that spot, leaving marks everywhere. He slid off Horror's shirt and jacket, he started to rub his spine causing Horror to moan a bit louder "r-right t-there ahh~" This turned Dust on even more. He then noticed that Horror managed to remove all of Dust's upper clothing. Then Dust slid off Horror's pants and his ecto-memeber sprang free "change it into the other thing" It then changed into an ecto-cunt. Dust removed his own pants, and without warning Horror started sucking on it causing Dust to grunt in pleasure. "Mmm~" He started to deep-throat it which gave dust so much pleasure "Horror I think I'm gonna-" His phrase was cut off by him cumming in Horror's mouth "Swallow it" Horror then swallowed all of it. Dust tackled horror so he was on bottom then suddenly he put his entire length into him, and he waited for Horror to adjust "y-you c-can m-move n-now"
Dust began to thrust into him, horror moaned loudly "faster!" Dust began thrusting at inhumane speeds causing both parties to either moan or grunt in pleasure "dust I think I'm gonna" He was cut off by him cumming all over Dust's member, Dust continued thrusting into him "I'm about to cum do you want it in or out" "I want you to cum in me" As soon as Horror said that Dust cummed inside him. Dust pulled himself out of Horror and cleaned up and put his clothes back on, he helped Horror do the same. After cleaning up he carried Horror to bed, and he fell asleep instantly or so he thought, Dust chuckled a bit, he kissed his forehead "I love you" Only to hear "I thought you hated me"
"No, I could never hate you"

There it is done thanks for requesting
This is really bad I stink at writing this type of thing but I hoped you like it

Sweets out