Naj Poth~ (Wh-what?)

Pallet was walking to the library after cheerleading practice. Being captain of the cheer team was exhausting, but to him, reading a good book and spending time with his best friend ( Secret lover), the library assistant Goth, the best way to end the day. Pallet walked into the library and frowned.Goth wasn't at his desk by the entrance. That was unusual, but Pallet just shrugged it off. Maybe he was reshelving books or something. He walked deeper into the library, not expecting to see anything different except maybe Goth walking around with an arm full of books to put back. Still, it was weird. He knew that Pallet always came by at this time. It made him even more worried that there was no one at the school, so if he was hurt somehow, there wouldn't be anyone around to help him except Palette. "Looking for someone?" asked a rich, smooth voice behind him. Pallet jumped and turned around to see Goth, the very same damn skeleton he was looking for. "Goth, please don't do that! You scared the life outta me!" Pallet cried. Goth just lifted his hands and laughed a bit. "Sorry, I had to. You should have seen your face." Then he smiled and went to his desk, sighing at the paperwork he had to do. Pallet went down the aisle between the books and randomly picked a book, still keeping in sight of the desk, and then sat down to read it. His face flushed when he saw what it was: a book on how Monsters reproduce. He felt heat rush to his face, and felt very uncomfortable. He shoved the book back, then went to leave. But he stopped before he reached the desk. He had the sudden urge to flirt with Goth. "Oh Mr. librarian~" Palette chirped. "I believe I have a book that needs to be checked out~" This was the first time Pallet had ever intended to be a flirt, but Goth caught on immediately anyways. He looked up, smirking, and said as he pulled the smaller skeleton onto his lap, "Well, I do believe you need to be checked out~"He leaned down and planted kisses along Pallets neck. He squirmed in Goths lap. "Awwwww, how did you know it was me I was referring to?" He asked. "Because there's no book in this library as beautiful and colorful as you~" Goth flirted, trailing his hands to the smallest waist. He knew what was going on with Pallet. He nipped at his neck, earning small moans from the rainbow blushing skeleton. "Ngh, Gothy . . ." Pallet panted, rubbing his legs together. Goth grinned into Pallets neck, reaching down his shorts to see what his lover had summoned. His fingers rubbed against a clothed pussy. Pallet gasped, and Goth whispered, "Do you trust me, love?" Pallet heard the lust in Goths voice, and nodded. "Y-yes, ah~ I d-do" He panted out. Goth didn't hesitate slipping Pallets shirt off the moment he said that. He put Pallet on the desk, and started licking his ribs, every now and then nipping at them. Pallet, who didn't know what it was like to feel pleasure (He's so fucking innocent he never even touch them self all my god he's such a cinnamon roll) moaned, panted, then he couldn't take it anymore "P-please Goth I want more~" Goth teasingly slid Pallets shorts off. "Are you sure?~" he ask teasingly, his purple eye sockets meeting Pallets yellow and green ones. Pallet blushed, nodded, then looked away  and closed his eyes, embarrassed, not entirely sure what he was asking for anymore. His eyes flew open with a gasp as he felt something slide in between the folds of his sensitive pussy. His back arched, a loud moan escaping him as he looked down. Goth didn't hesitate, Pallets moans were just too damn beautiful, and he wanted to hear more. He wanted to hear his lover scream out his name in pleasure. He stuck his tongue deep inside Pallets pussy, finding his internal sweet spot, and he got what he wanted. "Ah, Goth~ Oh yea, right there, please~" Pallet gasped out between moans. Goth chuckled, sending vibrations into Pallets pussy, and the smaller couldn't take it. "G-Gothy, I think I'm- AH~" He moaned loudly as he came. Goth swallowed his lovers juices, then pulled back to kiss Pallet, who did something unexpected. He pushed Goth onto the floor. Goth blushed a deep shade of purple as his lovers hand hovered over his pants. "You wanted me so bad, you forgot about yourself~" He snapped his finders, and Goths clothes were gone. He groaned as his hard member was exposed to the cool air. His eyes widened and he gasped when Pallet started jerking him off, before lowering himself down and teasingly licking the tip. Goth couldn't help what he did next: When Pallet took the tip into his mouth, he thrust upward. Pallet almost gagged, but he kept Goths member in his mouth and started to suck on it (Before you go to the comments complaining about the skeletons and that they can't suck because they don't got lips then . . . why the fuck are you reading this? They're magic skeletons ya nerd) bobbing his head up and down and wrapping his young around it. "P-Pallet, s-stop, I'm gonna cum!" He moaned out. Pallet lifted his head, then asked, "You sure you want me to stop?~" In a flash, Goth had pinned Pallet down and had positioned himself at his entrance. "This is why. I'm sure you want this more~ It will hurt at first, but it will stop soon, I promise." Pallet nodded, and Goth thrust in slowly, trying to be gentle. But despite that, tears pricked the smallest eyes. After letting him adjust, Goth gave a small thrust, and Pallet moaned. That was all the prompting Goth needed to start slamming into him, groaning. "Ah, f-fuck Pallet, you're so t-right! Ngh!" "Ah, Gothy~!" As Goth got closer to his climax, his thrusts got sloppier, and they came together. "H-heh . . . Guess he got a little carried away" Goth said quietly. Pallet mumbled something incoherent, then fell asleep after snapping his fingers the dress them. Goth chuckled and covered them up. He could clean up the mess when they woke up.