14 To tell or not to tell

Matt

I decided to make breakfast while Nova is still asleep. It feels good waking up with her next to me. It's like she has always been a part of my life.

They say that that feeling comes by maybe two or three times in a lifetime. Only with my first love Alita, I felt it so strong like I do now.

A sense of guilt creeps through my body. I have to tell Nova about her. But when do you bring up such a thing, there isn't a perfect moment.

I just want a normal day and that alone is hard enough to accomplice looking at everything that happened.

Thinking about it, officially, we aren't a couple. Just two individuals, who happen to enjoy each other's company.

It feels so natural, I don't think I have to ask her if she wants to be my girlfriend, or do I?

Perhaps I will bring it up after breakfast.

I take the tray upstairs and place it on the nightstand. She is still sound asleep. She must have been exhausted after last night.

I carefully lay next to her and trail the tip of my finger over her nose. She looks like a little bunny, wiggling it at my touch.

I'm curious if she will wiggle it one more time and tickle her nose again. Out of nowhere, she grabs my hand and pins it down next to my head. The fact that she is still naked is pretty distracting and in her advance when she rolls on top of me.

I wiggle under her and burst out in laughter when she ambushes my stomach with her fingers, tickling the part that she knows is sensitive, "Stop Nova!" throwing her on her back and giving her a taste of her own medicine, tickling her waist.

She is squealing and laughing so hard that tears roll over her face, wheezing, "Stop, Stop! I have to pee."

I let her push me off her and watch her walk to the bathroom. My eyes trail over her naked body, stopping at her buttock. Damn, you can see a clear handprint where I hit her.

She comes back wearing lace panties and grabs a shirt out of my closet to cover herself, before joining me back in bed. She lazily rests her head on my chest and automatically my hand goes to the red mark on her buttock, stirring when my fingers brush over the spot. "Does it hurt?"

She shakes her head, "Nah, It's not that bad."

Liar.

I know I can be rough in the bedroom, but I have to keep in mind that Dean is her ex. She could panic and think I'm attacking her.

"So, you made breakfast!" her voice a pitch higher than normal, pushing herself up to rest against the headboard.

She picks up a strawberry and eats it with her eyes closed. I decided to let it go for now. And to be honest, I'm too distracted anyway. Is this what they call foodporn because it's making me hot as hell.

"Stop staring at me Matt, I can't eat like this," she says with a big smile, eyes still closed.

I snigger and shake my head. She doesn't have a clue how sexy she is. I quickly eat a slice of bread to take my mind off the things I want to do to her.

She turns to her side and picks at the hem of her shirt. Avoiding my eyes, she asks, "Why did you make me stop? Didn't you want to... you know?"

I chew slowly, thinking about how to formulate my words. "I wanted it to be about you, satisfy your needs, make you feel desirable."

"Oh," she mumbles "What about your needs? I mean, don't get me wrong, but it felt like you felt agitated with me. Like I did something wrong that made you mad."