Prom! AU// Fake Dating! AU

A/N~// This gets a little spicy so be warned.

"You know, glaring at her all night isn't going to fix the fact that she dumped you." 

"I have to get creative, Sal. She is not going to win this break-up."

Oh, the joys of prom night. Expensive dresses, drinking, dancing until your hips are sore.. Senior year was the first prom and the only prom Sal decided to go to. The night, up until now, had been great. He met up with Todd and Ashley and Larry, took pictures with Ash's Polaroid camera, and after much coercion from Ash and Larry, had his first shot of alcohol. Halfway through the night he had ditched his suit jacket and had absolutely destroyed the dance-floor. As soon as he and Larry sat down from dancing, though, Sal realized that the tone of the night had completely taken a turn. "No. Fucking. Way." Larry mumbled, narrowing his eyes at the door. Sal snapped his head to the door, then winced. Samantha Parker, Larry's ex-girlfriend. And her new boyfriend. "Is that... Sarah?" Ashley asked, grimacing. "Samantha." "Close enough." Samantha sashayed in, looking directly at Larry. She sneered, pulled her boyfriend to the dance floor. She put her back to his chest and almost immediately began grinding up against him. "I'm sorry, Larry." Todd consoled, placing a hand on Larry's back. Larry didn't bother to reply, instead just sinking further into his chair.

"You know, glaring at her all night isn't going to fix the fact that she dumped you." "I have to get creative, Sal. She is not going to win this break-up." "I think she already is winning the break-up, Lar-Bear." Larry squinted at Sal, then looked at Todd, then at Ash. He looked like he considered speaking for a second, closing his mouth the second it opened. He stood up and grabbed Sal's wrist, then began pulling him towards the dance floor. "What are you doing?" Sal hissed, his eyes widening. "I'm winning this damn breakup." Larry declared. Once they were in the crowd of people swaying to some trashy pop song, he placed his hands on Sal's hips and pulled him closer, then began to move with the slow music. Sal's face turned red as he snaked his hands up behind Larry's neck, and suddenly he was thankful he had a prosthetic. "L-Larry, this isn't going to win your break-up. I have a prosthetic face," Sal whispered. He looked up at him, watching as the other boy smiled. "It will. Hey, how much do you trust me?" He asked. "With all my heart." Sal stated immediately. Before he knew it, Larry had grabbed one of his hands and walked until their arms were stretched out, then pulled so that Sal spun back into his arms. Doing his best not to panic, Sal let himself fall back into Larry's arms. The panic, however, came a split second later when he was being dipped backwards. He had just enough time to gasp before he was being pulled up, face to face with Larry. "Listen, I owe you one after this, just relax." Larry murmured, biting his lip. He pulled the top of Sal's prosthetic up and leaned in, pressing their lips together. Sal's breath caught in his throat and he froze. His body went tense, but then he melted into the kiss, pulling Larry closer to him. A tiny scream sounded to their right, and they pulled apart to see Samantha herself cross her arms, huff, then stomp away. Her boyfriend trailed behind her, glaring back at Sal and Larry when he reached the door. Ash moved away from her date, prancing over to the boys. "Larry Johnson I have never been more impressed than I am in this moment." She grinned. She looked at the two boys who still hadn't moved apart from each other. "So... I'm gonna keep Todd and Neil company. Stay protected." Larry nodded, waving to her before she walked away. Larry pulled Sal back towards him, smiling down at him. "Thanks for that," He said softly. He ran his fingers through one of the strands of hair that Ashley had left to frame Sal's prosthetic, taking a deep breath. "And uh.. There's probably no better time than now to do this considering I just kissed you and I'm sorry I'm bad at this" He rambled, "But I really want to maybe be more than friends with you. And I completely understand if you don't want to, but I j-" Sal leaned up and pulled his prosthetic above his mouth and kissed him. The two stayed like that for a couple of seconds, in the middle of dozens of high school couples slow dancing. The world seemed to slow down when they kissed, the whole planet revolving around their bodies. Sal swiped his tongue across Larry's bottom lip, making the other boy part his lips slightly before pulling back. "Bathroom?" He whispered gruffly, immediately dragging Sal there when he nodded.

Sal's back collided with the wall of one of the bathroom stalls, Larry putting his hands on the wall on either side of his head. Soon, the prosthetic Sal wore was discarded on the floor, along with his tie.With heavy breaths, Sal grabbed at Larry's hair and pulled his head down, connecting their lips. Sal clutched at Larry's suit jacket, attempting to pull it off. Larry leaned back and pulled it off, then grabbed at Sal's thighs. "Jump," he purred, lifting Sal's thighs up. When he jumped, Larry pulled the boy's legs around his waist, pinning him against the wall. "I have waited so fucking long for this," He breathed, placing his lips on Sal's neck. His hands wandered to the buttons of the other boy's shirt, popping them open one by one. "L-Larry," Sal whined, leaning his head back against the wall. Larry moved down his neck, pushing back Sal's unbuttoned shirt to expose his collar bones and shoulders. He placed his mouth over his collar bone and left a series of hickeys across it, trailing over to his shoulder. Once he had finished this, he pulled back, admiring his work. "Hey... You wanna ditch this place and go back to my apartment and order pizza?" He asked, smirking down at Sal. "Only if you're buying." He replied, grabbing the other boy's tie to pull him in for another kiss.