The Usual

"The usual, sir?" The lady asks.

"You got it."

"Alright. I'll be right back with your order." She walks away.

She takes his order and gives it to the chef. "He asked for the usual order." She points to the guy wearing a yellow sweatshirt and black skinny jeans.

He always comes to this restaurant with a camera. But why? The curly chef thinks. His questions are distracted by his Cook named Niall.

"C'mon, Harry we gotta start cooking." Niall was Harry's best friend who also works for him.

He nods and starts making the boy's usual meal.

Louis Tomlinson is a food blogger, who also enjoys coming to the restaurant Clair De Lune.

He suddenly smells the usual delicious dish and carefully drops his camera to the table. After all, it was an expensive camera.

"Thank you so much." Louis thanks the waitress and she nods at him with a smile before walking away.

He turns his camera on and starts taking pictures. Each picture from different angles.

Click click click.

"What is he doing?"

"He's taking a picture, Harold and lots of it actually," Niall says from behind.

"Yes, I know. But why? That's just weird. He should just eat his food before it gets cold."

Niall chuckles. "Why don't you go and ask him?"

"You know what you're right. Maybe I should."

"Harry. I was joking." He jokingly shakes his head.

"But I wasn't."

"Leave the glass of water here, Harry." But he didn't hear Niall.

Harry walks up to Louis and trips over making the water to spill on Louis' pants.

"Oops! Oh my god. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to." He apologizes.

"No it's o-" he looks up to him. "Hi."