Moving Forward

It was a busy day at the restaurant, Harry was completely losing his mind.

"NIALL! GET THE FUCKING PASTA READY! AND GRAB THOSE FRESHLY BOUGHT CLAMS!" Harry yells at Niall, who's just standing there nodding his head, not knowing what the fuck is happening.

The door chimes and Harry converts his focus. It's none other than Louis Tomlinson, the stupid little crush he's been having nowadays.

Harry quickly takes a deep breath and moves closer to the door. "Hey, love!" Louis yells from the door, making everyone's head turn to him.

Harry gets shy by Louis' actions. He said, love. LOVE. He internally screams he's a literal fanboy. "Hey, Louis. You showed up all of a sudden, is everything okay? Are you okay?"

"Woah, Woah, Woah. Calm down, love. So many questions." He chuckles. "I was just walking down the streets, and then I thought I'd come by. If that's okay?"

"Of course, silly. You can always come in me. I-I mean here. Come here." He looks away embarrassed, Louis' standing still in the same position laughing at Harry's words.

Louis looks all over the corners of the restaurant and sees that the tables weren't free. Harry sees that and goes over to him, again. "Go upstairs to my room. I'll meet you there when I'm free." Louis nods.

When Louis reaches Harry's room he tries to sneak a little. Harry had everything, his photo album of his family, books, collection of shells, and a nice view. He goes to the window and captures the view. Don't blame him for taking photos of beautiful things. Louis then takes a picture of the shells Harry collected. He walks over to the drawer and sees a photo album of two girls and Harry. Who were those girls?

"That's my mum and my sister Gemma." Louis abruptly looks behind to see Harry so close to his face. He got so shocked he dropped the frame and broke the glass.

"FUCK! I'm so sorry Harry." Louis apologizes. "I should've never even sneaked into your stuff, I'm so sorry, Hazza."

"Lou... it's fine. It's just a frame. I can buy a new one." He smiles, showing his dimples.

Something came over Louis when he saw those dimples. "Fuck it." He says and grabs onto Harry's cheeks to pull him closer and attach their lips together. They moan so rhythmically that Harry got hard under his clothed pants. Louis felt that and pulled him even closer.

Harry grabs Louis' hair and bites his lips. Louis suddenly stops. "Fuck, I'm sorry, Lou. I should've checked with you befo-". Louis crashed his lips against him.

"Fuck, babe. That was so hot." He bites Harry's lips, causing him to moan. Louis slowly takes Harry's shirt off. He moves his lips to Harry's neck, giving him love bites. He slowly moves to his chest and repeating the same thing. Harry groans and moans, playing with his nipples. Louis slaps his hand away, so he could suck on them.

This time Harry moans way harder, thank god his walls are soundproof. Or else the customers would never come back to his restaurant.

Louis fiddles with Harry's pants, trying to get him off of those damn clothes. "Fuck. I shouldn't!" He stands up to his feet. "I'm sorry I have to stop mid-way, baby. I really am, but I cannot do this to you, you're not ready. Fuck we don't even know each other that well."

"So, fuck it." Harry gets on his knees, removing Louis' sweatpants. "I don't care, Louis, I'm ready for you." He looks at Louis through his eyelashes, Louis could cum then and there.

"You have no idea how fucking hot you look right now, sweetheart."

"Oh, I know." Both of them laugh at Harry's narcissistic personality.