Stalking

"Yes fooking way." Harry giggles at how adorably different his accent is.

"Let me take it inside for you."

"You really would do that?" Harry asks.

"Of course." He shrugs.

Harry just cheekily smiles, showing off his dimples.

"Hey, you have dimples

"Hey, you have dimples." Louis points out.

"Yes actually for 20 years now."

Louis laughs. "You've got a good sense of humor."

They walk inside and head to the kitchen.

"Thank you so much, Louis. I'll see you around?"

"Obviously yeah. Bye." Just like that Louis leaves.

"Niall!" Harry yells for the Irish boy.

"Here take these and put it in the storage room. But put the meats in the deep freezer." Niall nods, and Harry starts preparing for the customers' meal.

-

"So...Is he cute?" Louis' best friend asks.

"Yes, Liam he is. Stop being such a weirdo." Louis replies starting to get frustrated with Liam.

"Alright alright. I'll leave you alone... for now." Louis cuts the line when Liam started laughing.

Louis starts editing his pictures, making it look much more edible and posts it on his website for his 100k followers. He never knew he'd reach this much. He only had 18 followers when he started.

He scrolls down at the comment section.

"I'm gonna try this recipe. Looks delish!"

"OMG! That looks so good!!"

"I stan."

He smiles while reading the comments, and replies back respectfully.

He closes his laptop and 5 minutes later opens his phone while laying on his bed. He opens Twitter only to be bombarded by his fans tweeting him their pictures of Louis' inspired recipes, and some of them tweeting, "follow me, Louis." Which he just ignores.

Louis opens up the search button and types "Clair De Lune", instantly sweating. He sees Harry's picture with his workers in the kitchen in the header. and the name of the restaurant in the profile.

Louis has never felt like this before, and it's killing him. He wants to be with Harry, listen to his angelic voice all the time. But he knows it's not going to be possible. He knew he would never get such a beautiful man in his life like Harry.

He shuts his phone so he won't go hard just by looking at Harry's picture.