1

<><><><>

Jungkook's hand clicked his mouse repeatedly, his eyes slightly narrowing as he read the same hint he has read for the past nine tries. Jungkook was playing a game that he had just purchased since some guys in his technology class said it was good. His anger was rising as he got caught by the security once again.

Jungkook wasn't one for losing. He was determined to pass and beat the game. It was a simple mafia game, and Jungkook's patience was wearing thin. Jungkook quickly started to try to hack the game so he could get passed this level. He started to type as green words popped up. He was typing in key words so he could find the game data base.

Jungkook has always been good with technology and hacking was something he liked to do. He use to hack into his high school grading system and make him present in classes he didn't want to go to. He of course passed all his classes even when he would fail test since he never payed attention in them when he did show up. He got lucky that he got into college.

Jungkook accidently clicked on a key word, his computer screen flashing and freaking out until a bar for a password popped up. Jungkook's eyebrows rose and he assumed that this was the password for the game's data base. Jungkook sighed and tried to think of things that could be the password.

Jungkook snorts and decides he doesn't feel like guessing. Jungkook fights through the passcode.

His dark eyes dart around the screen as different types of folders and files pop up. Jungkook has hacked into video games before and he has never seen anything like this. He clicks on a file that had numbers as the name. A page came up, a chart filled with information that Jungkook didn't understand. It had a name, time, place, and a day colums, different rows with names as well.

Jungkook saw a name that was pretty known. Bang Sihyuk or Hitman Bang. He was a popular criminal and was known to hire hitman to kill his enemies. Hence the the name. Parents told him to their children as reasons to not stay out late.

Jungkook looked at the name next to Hitmans. "Suga," Jungook mumbles as he looks at the rest of the chart. It looked like sometime in the next few days Hitman Bang was going to have something happen to him.

Jungkook slightly leans away from his screen as it starts to glitch and some typing appeared. Now, Jungkook wasn't stupid. He knew exactly what was happening. Someone was trying to throw him out of their base. They were going to try to hurt his, and Jungkook was not going to let that happen.

He quickly starts typing and clicking, reversing whatever the person on the other end was doing. Jungkook seemed to be a better hacker than them, because they seemed to not know how to defend their attacks. Jungkook quickly kicked them out of his computer, trying to hurry to put up a protective system.

After Jungkook was confident that his software was safe, Jungkook logged off.

He sighed and rubbed his temples. What did he get into? It wasn't the game. It didn't seem like anything good. Jungkook swallowed nervously as he thought about the fact that it may have been Bang's data base.

Jungkook would have thought that such a powerful man would have a better hacker.

It still didn't stop him from slightly freaking and hoping it wasn't someone that could kill him without hesitation.

Jungkook looked at his bedroom door when he could hear his front door open from the other room.

Jungkook stands up, his eyes slightly widening since he couldn't remember if his door was locked or not. Jungkook quickly looks around, picking up a lamp and a game controller, waiting for the intruder to come in. Jungkook just hoped that the person who he hacked didn't have his address because then he will definitely die.

His bedroom door opens and Jungkook gets in position to throw his controller, but his blonde friend comes in, stopping and raising his eyebrows at Jungkook's position.

"You serious?"

"Thought you were an intruder."

"I have a key, kook."

"Oh... yeah."

Jimin shakes his head as Jungkook puts the objects back in place. Jungkook sighs and looks back at his computer, his stomach giving a nervous twist. Jimin meets his eyes.

"Why are you all wide eyed today?" Jimin asks with a slight glare which he seemed to always have.

Jungkook blinks and turns to his mirror as he answers, "I didn't know I was."

Jimin sat down on Jungkook's bed, his legs spread as he leans back and lays down, running his hand through his perfect hair. Jungkook was always a little jealous of Jimin since he was always so effortlessly attractive. Jimin had girls and even guys going after him all the time. The only flaw about Jimin was that he was extremely rude most of the time.

Jungkook has been his friend since birth so he's use to it, but it does bother Jungkook that Jimin uses people for his pleasure, kicking them out the next morning. Jimin had a pretty good job as some big business so he wasn't shit poor like Jungkook would be if Jimin didn't help him.

So yeah, Jungkook was boring compared to his successful best friend.

"Something happened, huh?" Jimin asks, sitting up and giving Jungkook a knowing look, "what is it?"

Jungkook sighs loudly and spins in his computer chair and just points to his computer system, "I just think I accidently hacked into Hitman Bang's mafia data base."

Jimin doesn't say anything, just blinking. Jungkook patiently waits.

"Jk," Jimin starts, "you are the stupidest person I know."

Jungkook chuckles and stands up, "Yeah, lets just forget about it. We going to eat?"

Jimin nods and stands up. He adjusts his black hoodie as Jungkook grabs his black jacket. Jimin leads the way out the room as he speaks. "Jk, have you been working out more than usual?"

Jungkook hums as they pass the kitchen, "Somewhat. Why?"

Jimin smirks, "Looking more like a man, finally."

"Suck my dick."

The two walk outside just as a large van pulls up. Jungkook watched in confusion since there aren't really people around, and he knows that he didn't call whoever this was. Jimin looks over and sees Jungkook's confusion. Just then, two men in mask jump out and come towards the two. Jimin starts to demand answers when suddenly both boys had their hands tied behind their backs as they yelled at the masked men.

"Shut the fuck up!" the taller one snaps, throwing Jungkook into the back of the van first. The other man throws Jimin who growls in both anger and pain.

Then, the van doors are slammed shut and both boys are left in complete confusion in the darkness.

<><><><>

Hi sisters. I hope this is good bc I want this to be gooood.

Queen of adjectives!!