5

————

Jungkook stiffens when the guy, Joonie, who punched him for no reason earlier, sat down next to him.

Jungkook gives him a look, "Joonie?" he questions the cutesy like name.

"That's not my real name," he claims as he takes the laptop from him.

"Then what is?"

Namjoon ignores him as he starts to tell him the basics of what he would do, then showing him how to enter into their private data.

"A hacker," Jungkook mumbles, "but this time i'm not hacking games."

Namjoon shakes his head, "Try police files."

Jungkook felt guilty already.

————

"You can untie him and leave," Taehyung orders when Jimin is brought into his large bedroom.

Hoseok does as told, leaving the room. Taehyung watches as Jimin looks around.

"I could kill you right now," Jimin says once he sees a knife on Tae's nightstand.

Taehyung smirks, "Please, be my guest."

Taehyung scoots to the side so he had a better path to grab the weapon. Jimin raises his eyebrow in slight confusion, but grabs it.

He looked back at Taehyung who had a little smile, no fear in his eyes. Jimin wanted to change that.

Jimin lunged, grabbing a fistful of pink hair, making Taehyung fall on the bed with force. Taehyung gasps, Jimin pitting the knife up to Taehyung's throat as he hovers over him.

Instead of wide, fearful eyes he wanted, Taehyung was biting his lip, his eyes hooded. Jimin pressed the knife down, just enough to make Taehyung bleed. Taehyung moaned.

Jimin looked at him in total confusion when suddenly Taehyung had them flipped, putting the knife back up to his own neck, licking his top lip seductively. "You have been mistaken," Taehyung whispers, grinding down slightly on Jimin's crotch, "The thought of death entices me in bed, hun."

Jimin had been with people who had their kinks, yeah. Jimin had never judged but he also had never met someone who was turned on by danger. Or was it death?

"You're fucked," Jimin whispers in shock which just makes Taehyung smile.

Taehyung gets off of Jimin, fixing his hair, "It's not for everyone. You're definitely not strong enough to handle me."

Jimin becomes a little offended.

"Who is exactly?" Jimin asks, hiding the knife in his sock as Taehyung fixes his hair in the mirror.

Taehyung turns and innocently smiles.

"I think Jungkook has spunk."

Jimin glares. Oh hell no.

"Don't even think about it," Jimin warns, stepping closer to Taehyung who was looking at his lips in the mirror.

"Jimin, Please," Taehyung stops him with a sigh, putting his slender hand on his chest, "It's only sex."

"Don't touch him, slut," Jimin says quietly.

Taehyung pouts his mood dropping, "That's so mean!"

Jimin watches as Taehyung goes to the door, slamming it behind him without warning. After a minute or so, a man with broad shoulders comes in, rolling up his sleeves.

"Can I help you?" Jimin asks, his angry tone evident. He was so annoyed at the whole thing. All of this was a joke. This Taehyung dude was weird and not scary at all. He just wanted to go home with his best friend.

"You should shut your mouth," Jin says, "Taehyung would be mad
if i accidentally kill you."

Jimin raises his eyebrow's and watched as Jin advances towards him.

————

Jungkook looks up from the computer as Taehyung comes downstairs, a frown on his lips as he stands there. The big guy walks over to him, "What happen?"

"He hurt my feelings."

All the guys sigh, Jin already going upstairs. The smaller guy who was cleaning guns goes over and whispers something to Taehyung as he nods and let's Yoongi drag him out the room.

What Jungkook didn't see was Yoongi bringing Taehyung to his real bedroom where he jumped on the bed, grabbing his plushies and hugging them to his chest.

"What did he say?" Yoongi asks as he sits on the edge of the bed.

"Called me a slut."

Yoongi sighs. Taehyung was sensitive to derogatory words. When he was younger guys pretty much abused him with words like those since he's always been so pretty and desirable. He was wanted by a lot but Taehyung didn't want any of them and it made guys angry.

"You okay?" Yoongi asks.

"Mhhm."

"You're a good boy, Tae. Okay?" Yoongi says as he covers Taehyung up to his shoulder with the soft fabric.

"I'm good?" Taehyung asks as Yoongi nods, "Yes."

Taehyung nods and snuggles more into his pillows. Yoongi gives him a small smile before leaving the room.

Taehyung was not the normal mafia leader, but Yoongi wouldn't have it any other way. He was just a sensitive baby under all those sassy remarks.

But he got business done so Yoongi respected him no matter what.

———

Jin comes down the stairs, holding his shoulder as blood stains his white shirt. Namjoon stands and goes over, "What happen?"

"He fucking stabbed me."

The others crowded around him, "Seriously? come on, i'll patch you up," Hoseok says as they walk out the room. Namjoon goes back to Jungkook who looked concerned, "What happen? Where is Jimin?"

"Upstairs. He stabbed Jin."

"Why?"

Namjoon doesn't answer. Jungkook is suddenly up and rushing upstairs. Namjoon chases after but Jungkook had a good head start.

Jungkook opens the door he assumed Jimin might have been in and gasped loudly, his friend on the floor with blood all over his face. Jungkook kneels down and picks Jimin's shoulders up, "Jimin? Jimin!"

Namjoon stands at the door and watches. "He's fine."

"His face! no he's not!" Jungkook yells, trying to wake Jimin up.

Namjoon sighs and walks over, "I said he's fine."

Jungkook just gives him a death glare. "He could be in a comma you fucking idiot."

Namjoon chuckles as the irony, "Sure. Whatever. Stay with him as if i care. When you're ready to be useful i'll be downstairs."

Namjoon walks out, slamming the door behind him.

Jungkook just sighs and hugs his friends body closer to him.

How did this happen? And how was he going to get out?

———

hi