Good God... (Ayato Aishi)

(please consider voting and commenting!)

School began again and everyone was back from break. Info-Chan quit being locked up and began attending Akademi as a normal student in her 3rd year, along side her trusted ally Ayato-Kun, who she worked alongside the year before to get him his senpai. Unfortunately, Ayato wasn't thinking his plans through, and his senpai moved away to a different part of Japan for his own safety. It wasn't her choice, it was her parents, but she didn't protest. After seeing her best friend choke to death, watching a play by her new friend only for it to end in a bucket full of dumbbells being dropped on his head, and watching Ruto-Kun die in front of her with an open wound in his rib, his parents knew that there was no other option.

Ayato wasn't pleased, but he couldn't do anything about it. He reverted back to his true self, an emotionless husk, serving no purpose to anyone.

"Quit acting like such a wimp, Ayato." Info-Chan said, hands in her skirt pockets. "She probably wasn't even that cool. Like, I know everything about everyone, and she wasn't that interesting."

"You speak one more word about her and I'll kill you, too." Ayato said in disgust, but continued walking with Info-Chan. They had their small fights, but it wasn't enough to break their bond.

"Who knows, maybe you'll find someone new. But, if you do, you are not killing anyone. That's against the rules this year. If you see someone, you will walk up to them and say 'Hi, I'm Ayato, would you like to be my friend?' or some shit." She pointed a finger to her tall friend, who grunted in agreement.

"Fine. Not like I'll find someone anyway." He mumbled, eating the last bite of his toast he had for breakfast.

They began walking closer to the school, and saw familiar faces yet again. They saw new students, first years, and didn't see anyone from last year who were third years, since they graduated.

Ayato looked around at the students he knew and heard a distinct laughter, from someone he's never heard before. He searched for the sound and laid his eyes on who he could only guess as to be the most stunning girl to exist on this planet. She was so unique. Compared to Taeko, she was the universe. He must have her-

"Ayato! Are you listening to me?" Info-Chan snapped him out of his thoughts, and he looked down at her, confused.

"Huh?"

"Fucking Christ, Ayato." She mumbled. "What are you even looking at?" She grabbed his neck and pulled him down to her height and aligned her head with his, staring in the same direction.

Ayato didn't say a word, so Info-Chan had to take matters into her own hands.

"Ayato, snap out of it and tell me what you're looking at or I'll do my magic." She had her phone in her hand. "You know what I'm capable of."

"And you know what I'm capable of, so shut it. I'm looking at her." He pointed to the girl, who was smiling next to Mina Rai, the new leader of the Martial Arts Club since Budo graduated. "Who is she?"

"Ah, her? The one next to Rai? She's new. Transferred this year. Her name is.. L/N Y/N I believe? Yeah. Why? Ayato already have a senpai?"

"What year is she in?" They grew closer to the girl, since the school entrance was coming close.

"Ours. If you want to be with her, act fast. I can tell everyone will be all over her." Info-Chan informed the boy, who nodded.

"No one better even look at her or I'll-,"

"Not so fast!" Info-Chan stood in front of him and threw her arms out. "We aren't repeating last year. You're going to be a normal human. No obsessive behavior to the point of killing."