Introduction

There's a lot of static, a lot.

???: I- t-is wo-kin-?

???: I d-on- kn-w -ig si-.

Voices can be heard but very staticky.

???: I think it's now working lil sis.

???: Really big sis?

The voices starts to get very clear and the static if fading away little by little, showing a person.

???: There it goes!

What's standing in front of the camera is a robot master that looks like a lamb with wool at some spots like the wrists, ankles, chest and head with lamb ears on its head.

???: Hi everyone, sorry bout the interruption. By the way, my name is DLN. 90 Lamb Woman.

She then went and grabbed another robot master that looks almost similar to Astro man but with out the sphere thing at the bottom. It's head is a dark red/magenta with a dark grey like screen with two eyes that are black with a white outline and two spheres that are also the same color but with red. It's upper body is The came color has the head but it's waist is red and the lower part is blue with a yellow star in the middle. It also wears a blue scarf around it's neck and it has no hands, only busters that levitate and can move then any where. (If this isn't accurate, the picture of it is above.)

Lamb Woman: And this here is my little sis, Scorch Woman. Say hi sis.

Scorch Woman: Hi!

Lamb Woman: Welcome to our blog. We will be chatting with other robot masters on this blog. And so you guys won't forget, my name on the blog is Lambloveforlife,

Scorch Woman: And mine is djcutekitty.

Lamb Woman: I hope you will like the blog once it starts well bye.

Scorch Woman: bye.

(I'll try updating this sooner or later but the other blog names you guys will see in this are made up by me. Well bye.)