Blog log #4

*Brightadventurer joined the blog*

Brightadventurer: Hi everyone. Has any of you guys seen mine and my other brothers little sister?

Lambloveforlife: No but what is her name and what does she look like?

Brightadventurer: Her name is hybrid and she's a hybrid of a wolf and a dragon.

Snakeysnake: A hybrid? What is her color scheme and what type of robot master is she?

Brightadventurer: Her color scheme is almost or exactly like mega's and she is a ice robot master.

Quickflash: What is her weapon?

Brightadventurer: None of us gets to see is but she calls it "Hybrid Freeze" which then she explains that she fires two beams of ice which turns into a wolf and a dragon, then the two beams joins together before hitting the target, becoming a hybrid. It then freezes the target and it's surroundings for about 10 to 50 feet.

Lambloveforlife: Cool!

ChillLikeABoss: Wait a second, I thought that Dr. crossack's daughter your guys sister.

Brightadventurer: Well... Lets just say that she wanted a sister, so Dr. crossack built our little sis, hybrid.

*Magictrickster join the blog*

Magictrickster: Hi everyone. It didn't go well and now there's another captive here and she seems to go by the name of hybrid.

Brightadventurer: THAT'S MY SISTER!!!

Magictrickster: Oh... plz don't come over here and raid us, there's high security he- wait a second...

Lambloveforlife: What is going on now?

Magictrickster: BAD NEWS GUYS, HYBRID MANAGE TO ESCAPE!!!

Brightadventurer: WHAT?!

Magictrickster: AND SCORCH MANAGE TO ESCAPE WITH HER!!!

Snakeysnake: I know. Me and gemini found her. Gemini tried to confess his love for her but scorch actually likes top. Right now I'm comforting a crying heartbroken narcissist. I feel bad for him.

Lambloveforlife: That's terrible. I should of told you that scorch isn't into narcissistic people and bots...

Snakeysnake: It's ok lamb, but next time, plz tell me.

Lambloveforlife: Will And I better go now to see if scorch is alright.

*Lambloveforlife left the blog*

(Sorry bout not updating, I'll try to update as soon as possible, bye.)