Blog log #2

*Djcutekitty and Lambloveforlife joined the blog*

Djcutekitty: *looks at the previous chats* Wow, they really did argue bout me leaving.

Lambloveforlife: Told you so, even all of them left.

Djcutekitty: Wait a sec, *looks at the previous chats again* block, rock, charge and snake, I know you four are still in this blog.

Snakeysnake: Your too smart for some bot your size.

Djcutekitty: ARE YOU CALLING ME SMALL?!?!

Blockyworker: Scorch, plz calm down, we don't want you to go and tear snake apart.

Bluehero: yeah scorch, plz calm down.

*Freezenchill and ChillLikeABoss joined the blog*

Djcutekitty: Omg chill, you literally pick that name? Lol

ChillLikeABoss: Don't blame me, blame the stupid snakehead that pick this name for me when I told him no many times.

Djcutekitty: Wow... I was about to go to him and scorch him until he's someone's dinner...

Blockyworker: Scorch, plz don't.

Bluehero: Don't make me tell fire scorch.

Djcutekitty: Don't tell fire, anyone but him!

*Fireworker joined the blog*

Fireworker: I already know scorch.

Djcutekitty: Shoot mick diddles...

*Djcutekitty left the blog*

Lambloveforlife: I'm betting that she ran off into hiding, I think with Dr. Wily until you forget about it fire.

Fireworker: *sigh* Rock, get ready, we are going to raid Dr. Wily.

Bluehero: Ok, bye guys.

Lambloveforlife: Bye

Snakeysnake: Bye

Blockyworker: Bye, plz don't hurt her too much.

Freezenchill: I know they won't and bye you two.

ChillLikeABoss: Bye...

Chargingtrain: Bye

*Bluehero And Fireworker left the blog*

Lambloveforlife: Looks like someone has a crush on my lil sis~.

Blockyworker: No I do not!!

Freezenchill: It looks like it block.

Snakeysnake: I am so on gonna tell her this once she makes it out alive.

*Quickflash joined the blog*

Quickflash: Hi guys. I heard what happened and scorch is with me right now hiding from fire.

Lambloveforlife: I knew it. Be careful quick, fire and mega is coming and raid you guys for scorch.

Quickflash: shoot... I better tell my brothers and Dr. Wily bout this, thanks for the warning lamb.

Lambloveforlife: no problem but plz, don't tell them I warned you guys.

Quickflash: I won't, see ya later slowpokes!

*Quickflash left the blog*

(Hi guys. Yep, there is so on going to be a raid happening at Dr. Wily's fortress so be ready to see what's gonna happen to quick and scorch on the next blog, bye.)