Blog log #3

*Quickflash joined the blog*

Quickflash: I'm back guys.

Lambloveforlife: How did that raid go?

Quickflash: It didn't go well, we got beaten but scorch ran off somewhere.

Snakeysnake: Wow...

Quickflash: *looks at previous chats* ... You guys know that block doesn't really have a crush on scorch, gemini does...

Lambloveforlife: Oh... didn't know...

Quickflash: Gemini was very depressed when scorch ran off to... OH NO!

Lambloveforlife: What's wrong?

Quickflash: Scorch ran off to the direction to king and his bots!!!

Lambloveforlife: If king lays a single finger on my little sis, he is going to feel pain for weeks.

*Magictrickster joined the blog*

Magictrickster: Hi everyone and there's a "BIG" problem with scorch...

Lambloveforlife: WHAT HAPPENED TO MY SWEET CINNAMON ROLL?!?

Magictrickster: King And burner thinks it's a good idea while the rest of us thinks it's stupid and get themselves killed to change scorch a bit by adding some of the robot master's program into her like gemini's duplication, fire's programs, burner's programs, heck even galaxy's programs are put into her and now she is glitching like crazy cause she can't handle all of those programs at once. But what's worse is they are holding her captive and there's high security here now so no one can get in. I'll try getting her out the best has I can so none of you guys will come over here and raid us.

Lambloveforlife: Grr that stupid bot but thank you magic for telling us this, I'll tell the others this and please do try.

Snakeysnake: I'll spread the word too. I'm betting that gemini will start going into a rampage until scorch is safe and sound.

Quickflash: I'll try calming gemini down with the others if he goes into a rampage.

Blockyworker: I'll help too.

ChillLikeABoss: I'll help too for the sake of scorch being safe.

Freezenchill: I'll help cause I don't want anyone getting hurt in a time like this.

Chargingtrain: I'll help to cause scorch is like a little sis to me.

Magictrickster: Ok. I'll start trying to get her out right now, bye guys.

*Magictrickster left the blog*

( What will happen to our sweet little scorch Woman? Wait for the next blog to find out. Sorry bout not updating for so long, I'll try to update as soon has I can. Bye.)