XIX.

She laid in her bed, her eyes wide open. Her mind was awake but her body wasn't; sleep paralysis again. The brunette was shaking and her lips were quivering, she couldn't look away from what was in front of her cot. 

Velvet stood there, she held a knife instead of her bow. Her plump red lips curved into a smile, Ophelia wanted to puke. "You have grown, Felia." She whispers inching closer to her still body.

"I should have won, it's your fault I'm dead. You killed me!" She placed her hands on the brunettes shoulders, she was sweating heavily. 

"It's my turn, now. I have the advantage." She raised the knife up, Ophelia's eyes went wide.

The knife sunk into her stomach, a blood curdling scream escaped her lips. Then Velvet was gone, Ophelia struggled to breathe as she felt like she was dying. Th door to her living quarters flew open, two nurses ran to her side. She was still screaming, and she couldn't stop. The nurses held her shaking figure down and presses an I.v into her arm, the screams stop and she calms down. Ophelia's eyes get heavy, and her thoughts turn to mush. The darkness took her away.

<>

She woke up in a hospital bed, she tried to sit up but found restraints on her wrists. Great. "Hello?!" Ophelia yelled out, a man came around the corner, he flashed her a small smile. She fought the urge to roll her eyes. He had brown hair and brown eyes, nothing stood out about him.

"So how long have you had sleep paralysis?" He asks pulling out a clipboard from under his arm.

"Could you maybe unlock me first?" She snaps and he does so. "Okay, I've had it ever since my first Games. It's never really been as bad as last night though."

He nods, and writes something down. He then places the clipboard on the small desk, he looks to the brunette. "You're going to need to take medication. And sit out on today's trip." He says and she groans. 

"It's an antidepressant, should help a bit." She sunk down into the bed, thoughts raced through her mind. 

Would it help? Would it change me? 

Her thoughts were interrupted by the Doctor. "The nurse will come in with your food in the next few minutes, in the mean time; get some rest." He walks out, Ophelia squeezes her eyes shut. Her heart hurt, she missed Finnick, she missed Mags, she missed Annie, she missed Johanna. She just wanted to cry, the Games messed up her life. It took away her best friend Johanna; she used to be a sweet, soft, caring girl. And Annie; she lost her sanity to the Games. Finnick oh Finnick, he lost his innocence all because of Snow. 

She wanted to scream, she wanted to feel Snows blood on her hands. She wanted him to feel how he made all of them feel. The brunette slammed her hands on the bed and threw herself back into the pillow. 

She craved Finnicks touch, the way he made her feel safe. The way he made her stomach flutter with butterflies. The way he would looked at her. The way he cared. 

 She loved him. 

But Ophelia knew she would never get the chance to tell him.

<>

An~

So sorry for the short chapter and for not updating for a year😉 I hope you all had an amazing New Years!!! I promise there will be new chapters tomorrow or the next day. Ilysm byeeeee!