XXVI.

( this lovely gif was made by -GrandeGoddess go follow her xx

( this lovely gif was made by -GrandeGoddess go follow her xx.)

"How's Peeta?" She asked walking along side Katniss, she frowned.

"He isn't doing well, Prim went in; he thought I sent her and freaked out."

Ophelia took a deep breath in. "I'm sorry." She whispered stopping the brunette next to her.

"It's not your fault. He has to get better, one day." She fought the tears spilling from her eyes, she pulled the younger girl into a hug.

"It will be okay." Behind Katniss Finnick walked up, he smiled at Ophelia before clearing his throat.

She spun around and quickly wiped the tears when she laid eyes on him, he gave her a sympathetic smile then locked eyes with Ophelia.

"Hey can I borrow you?" He asked and she looked to Katniss, she nodded.

"It's getting late anyway, I'm gonna go to my bunk." She walked off, he grabbed her hand and led her through the halls.

"Where are we go-" She asked but she was cut  off by her being pushed into a room. "Hey-" his lips smashed onto hers, she was a bit taken back by the sudden affection but quickly responded.

Her hands traveled to his chest as he laid her down on the bunk and started to intensely kiss her neck, soft moans escaped from her mouth.

"Finnick," She let out as she closed her eyes, her heart was beating fast; almost too fast.

Ophelias hands traveled to his hair as he went back to kissing her lips.

Suddenly the ground shakes and Finnick sat up and looked around. "What was that?" He whispered.

"It was just a bomb, it's safe here." He lays down beside her and closes his eyes.

"Are you okay?" She asked sitting up and laying a hand on his arm, he nodded as the bunker continued to shake. "What happened there." His eyes shot open.

"What?"

"What happened there. You know, in the Capital." He stared at the ceiling, she played with her hands already regretting asking him. He kept silent just like she expected. "Never mind." She whispered then rolled the other way and closed her eyes.

<>