Chapter 14

Reece's POV

I can't believe I got mad at Hades. Now he's missing. I pace back and forth in my office waiting for someone to call to see if they found any signs of Hades and Angel. 

"Alpha you need a break, you look tired" My beta walks in. 

"I can't my mate is missing and pain shoots through my body every time I relax." "My mate's being hurt while I'm trying to relax I won't relax until I find him" I pace my office faster ignoring my Beta's voice. Soon the door literally nearly breaks down. Dawson comes into my office eyes blood red. His wolf was at the surface.

"Where's my mate" He orders before growling. I growl back my wolf on edge for letting another Alpha order me.

"I don't know were searching for them"

"Them?" 

"Yes! My fucking mate's missing too so don't go fucking ordering me around" I growl rips through the room my own growl. 

"Alpha's please stop fighting" I snap at my Beta. A growl rips through the room not any of ours. 

"Boy's stop fighting" Taylor comes into the room.  His growl was more powerful then us. I know he's an Alpha but he shouldn't have a growl that powerful. Our wolves go to the back of our minds. "You need to sleep." "Both of you look like bloody ghost" 

"But" I'm cut off by Taylor

"No buts rest now or we won't find your mates and our sons" 

"Fine" Dawson and I say in sync before stomping off out of my office like children being ordered to go sit in the naughty corner. I walk to my room. I strip out of my clothes then fall to the bed. Darkness takes us immediately.

Hades POV

I wake up to the sound of birds chirping. I sit up but instantly regretting it. My back is killing me. I take my wings out to check the injuries. They were all patched up and clean. I look around to see an old lady sleeping on the chair. She must have cleaned my wounds. I grab the blanket placing it on her ancient body. I walk out and start searching the house for Angel. I find him in the kitchen cooking. He turns around shocked to see me standing and alive.

"HADES" He leaps on me latching on to me. 

"Hey Angel"

"Are you okay?" His face full of concern.

"Don't worry my wings look brand new with some bandages." 

He sighs in relief before letting me go. He goes back to cooking the smell making me drool.

"That old lady saved you when she wakes up tell her thank you"

"Don't worry I will tell her instantly" I sit on the chair. The table with a white sheet with patterns laid on the table. Angel gives me a plate of food that I gladly take. "Ah, how long was I asleep"

"3 days" He starts to laugh probably from my shocked face. I hear footsteps behind me. I turn around to find the old lady walking to the table.

"Your awake I'm glad" She smiles at me and I return it.

"Thank you so much" I say thanking her.

"Oh sweetie I will help anyone not matter who they are" She laughs I can't help but laugh to.

"Oh I didn't get your name"

"I'm Katherine, nice to meet you Hades" 

"Thanks Katherine" I dig into my food my stomach thanking me a million times for the great food. 

"I'm going shopping, do you mind if you clean the house while I'm out" 

"Yes" We both say in sync. Katherine laughs then grabs her keys exiting the house. Angel and I finish our food then get to cleaning. After an hour or 2 Katherine comes back with bags full of food. I help her take them in. 

"Wow boys you did a good job, thank you" 

"No problem" I say putting the cold food in the fridge and the other foods in the pantry. 

"Katherine which town is this?" I ask I want to return to my mate but I don't know where we are. 

"This is Lullaby sweetie" Oh thats good I sigh in relief knowing were only 2 hours away from our town.

"Thank you." "We don't want to bother you too long so we'll leave tomorrow if thats okay" 

"Stay as long as you need I love the company" I laugh along with Angel. 

"Thank you again" It was around lunchtime I woke up so it was night.

"I'm going to bed" Angel leaves the room.

"Good night dear" Katherine says goodnight to Angel.

"Well I might hit the sack too I'm pretty tired" I say

"Okay, see you tomorrow" Katherine goes to her couch.

"Good night Katherine"

"Good night sweetie" I walk to the room I woke up in. I lay down on the very comfortable bed. I fall asleep in seconds.

~~~~~~

The sun comes through the curtains making me groan awake. I hear chatting in the house so I get out of the bed and head towards the kitchen.

Angel was already at the front door waiting for me so we can leave. He was chatting with Katherine but stopped when I came in.

"Ready sleepyhead" Angel opens the door stepping out. Katherine follows. I step out not before fixing my bed hair.

"Thank you so much for helping my brother" Angel says. 

"Come back anytime I'll welcome you with open arms" Angel and her hug letting go of each other so she can hug me.

"Thank you for not letting me die" She giggles at my joke and I laugh as well.

"Good bye" Angela and I shout as we walk down the road towards the train station. We buy tickets to our town before hoping on. The train starts up leaving Lullaby. We arrive in 1 hour. We hope off then head towards the woods. We shift into our wolf forms letting our wolves take over. We haven't let them out so this is their treat.

I sit in the back of my mind watching as we swerve through trees. Jumping over fallen trees. We arrive at the pack house in no time. We spot Reece and Dawson talking at the car looking worried. We run up to them pouncing on them catching them on surprise. 

"ANGEL, HADES!" They both shout in sync. I lick Reece on the face glad to have my mates touch again. A big grin spreads on his face. he shifts into his wolf form. We both start to rub against each other for each others scents to cover anyone else's. I felt tears prick at my eyes. Reece and I turn back to our humans forms. I quickly smash my lips against his. The sparks I missed spreading through my body. Time stops as we kiss. Tears were now streaming down my cheeks. 

We broke our kiss. I put my head into his neck. I start to whisper his name. 

"Reece" I whisper for so long. He picks me up bridle style taking us to our room not letting go of me until when we get our bed. I hovers above me claiming my lips again. I moan loudly from the sparks.

(Okay sorry but I'm going to write the smut scene in Angel's POV since Angel and Dawson haven't mated yet. Besides I nearly cried writing this chapter)