Chapter 15

Angel's POV

I pounced onto Dawson. I licked him all other the face enjoying the touch of my mate. He wraps his strong arms around my neck not letting go. I turn into my human form. I dig my head into his neck taking whift of his amazing scent. I wrap my arm around his neck the tingles spreading.

"Angel" He whispers in my neck while he nuzzles his nose into my neck. He picks me up bridle style like Hades then walks to our room. He throws me on the bed. I let out a yelp in shock. I still haven't forgotten the rape. 

"Dawson, I have something to tell you however you can't get mad or reject me please."

His face turns worried but relaxes "Tell me" He orders making me shiver as my wolf loves the sound of being ordered by him.

"I-I w-was raped" I manage to say tears falling down already. He's going to reject me. Next thing I know I feel his strong arms wrap around my small body. 

"I'm going to kill them" He growls. I start to cry again remembering the terrible memory. "I'll erase that memory with pleasure" " We won't consider his rape as your first time" I nod in his neck. 

He smashes his lips on mine a moan escaping my lips. He licks me bottom lip asking for entrance. I open my mouth his tongue plunging in without being hesitant. Our tongue battle for dominance. He wins easily. His tongue explores every part of my mouth. He pulls apart I gasp for the air to enter my lungs.

Dawson starts to place kisses down my jawline to my neck then to my collarbone. He kisses, sucks and bites my neck. When he finds my sweet spot I moan louder than before. He teases that place for a while before going down. He takes his shirt off showing off all his muscles and abs. I can't help put purr to the sight in front of me. 

"Like what you see" I blush deeply nodding 'yes'. He removes my shirt planting kisses down my small body. He gets down to the waste band of my pants. He takes my waste band in his teeth removing it. My erection springing out. He instantly takes it in his mouth. My moans escape the room as he bobs his head. He pumps my erection while he bobs my erection. 

"I-I'm co-ming" I manage to say through moans. I release in his mouth he swallows with saying anything. He leaves my erection putting his mouth against mine. His tongue in mouth as I feel his finger enter my hole. I groan in slight pain but soon it changes to pleasurable moans. He puts his second finger then starts scissoring my hole. I was a really back moaning mess by now. I can see the bulge in his pants. I take his pants off seeing his huge erection spring out. I take him in my mouth. He groans in pleasure. 

"A-Angel" I bob my head while I pump him for where I can't reach. He keeps fingering me while I suck him off. 

"I'm coming" He groans loudly his cum goes into my throat. I swallow it. He grabs my waist placing me on his lap. I yelp in surprise. He lifts me up then placing me on his member. He lines my hole and his member. He slowly puts me down on him. I scream out in pleasure. My head falling back. 

"Can I move" I nod my head. He starts moving me up and down. My wolf howls in pleasure. Pleading to come out and bite Dawson. He puts me on my hands and knees. Moving faster. Pre-cum on the white sheets. My moans and his groans echo in the room. He flips me other onto my back. I wrap my legs around his body not letting go. He gets faster I could feel my release coming soon.

"I'm coming D-Dawson"  

"Me too" We both say in pants. He comes when I come. The heat of his cum in body making me moan loudly. He kisses and sucks my neck before biting it. I cum again as the pleasure of being mated. I bite his neck marking him to his releases again inside me. I lick at my mark on him as he does the same to me. He drops next to me on the bed. I fall asleep as he wraps his arm around my waist pulling me closer. 

~~~~~~

I wake up to the sun interrupting my first peaceful sleep since I was kidnapped with Hades. I need to pee but Dawson's pressuring on my bladder making it hard to leave. 

"Dawson I need to pee" He still doesn't wake up. I start to shake his shoulders. Still doesn't wake up. I turn into my wolf form which is smaller then my human form. I squeeze through his arms the jump out of the bed. I head towards the bathroom turning back into my human form. I do my business take as shower then brush my teeth. I put on some clothes before heading out. 

Dawson sit's on the bed already putting clothes on. I kiss his forehead. He didn't notice. He's out of it. I lick his mark noticing him shiver. He looks at me smiling.

"Good morning" I've seen him look cute in the morning but never this cute. His hair was all other the place. He had no shirt but only jeans. The sun was beaming on the right side of his face making him look beautiful. So cute. 

"Good morning" "How was your sleep" I ask.

"Better then the last one when you went missing." He admits. He stands up putting on a shirt. 

"I'm hungry lets head down for breakfast" I open the door. 

"Sounds good" We head down to breakfast. Hades and Reece laughing at a joke that Reece's Beta just made. 

"Good morning" Hades said.

"Good morning" I say back. I sit next to Hades on the stool. Before I can say anything I feel arms wrap around me. I turn around to see papa and dad hugging Hades and I. I snuggle into the warmth of their arms. 

"I was so worried about you" Papa says.

"We missed you" Hades says hugging dad. I hug papa. 

"Well, we're back now" I say. "And never leaving again" I reassure to them. Papa's body relaxes in my hold. 

(Hey guys/girls whatever gender thats reading this story. I still hope y'all still reading. I won't make Hades or Angel males that can get pregnant because I'm not good with writing about pregnancy even though in the previous book Ash got pregnant not these two sorry sooo anyway. Thanks to you readers)