His Story

One day, as i was locking up my store after yet a other busy day of making potions and medicine for customers, there was a sudden force it was pushing onto the door before i could lock it, i fell to the floor then the door flung opened.Suddenly a weight had fell on top of me, i tried my best to push it off of me while still having my eyes closed but with no avail. I opened my eyes and my face turned beet red the weight that was on me wasn't a thing but a person, I tried to get a glimpse of his face but his white and red bangs hid most of his features.

He had fainted on me

(y/n)'s POV

Of course i have to help this person, "I'm a healer, I have to help him no matter what" I said to myself. I laid him down on the patient's bed and start treating him,I manage to patch his wounds and notice that he had a scar on his left side of his face,I know I couldn't heal scars but it looked like it was the cause of boiling water. A lot of thoughts were playing in my mind, what happened to him?, why did he go to my shop? did he know about my shop? but i never seen him before. But then you smelled it, the smell of alcohol started to linger in the air. My sweat dropped, he probably fainted because he was drunk.

You sigh softly.

Todoroki's POV

I just finished my training with that bastard of a father. Dammit i can't believe he worn me out. I need to go.  I got to my bedroom, luckily no guards were guarding outside of my room, I quickly took out my black robe that i hid inside my closet and wear it as well as changing to a more plain clothes.

I looked out and saw that half of the guards are just slacking off, very fortunate for me.I sneaked  out quickly but carefully so that no one would notice my missing presence. I lock my bedroom door beforehand.

As I made outside of the castle I gave it one last look before going towards the central town. I've been out more than once, so i know my ways. I lowered the hood of my robe and pulled my hair back and put it in a ponytail but also cover the scar on my face. I thought it was okay to reveal my face since no one has ever seen me they just heard that king endeavor has 4 children.

I made it in time, to the br-- someone quickly cut my words "WELCOME TO THE BRAWL!!!" it was Hizashi Yamada (Present Mic) the announcer and also the owner of the tavern. On every 1st of each month the tavern held a brawl anyone from anywhere can join as long as they can pay the fee it was enough.

This time I will be joining. The rules are simple no weapons, no powers, no magic and no deaths.

Riinnggggggg!!!

The bell rang as an indication the start of the brawl. I quickly stand my point and a few people came up at me, I manage to dodge and send a blow to a guy who tried to strike from my left side. Then i threw someone on their back who was creeping behind me.

Suddenly i was thrown off of my feets and now in a daze as i laid down on the dirt. That actually knock the wind out of me. I got up and start to brawl with more people. I was overwhelmed i felt like no one cared or even scared of me. I felt "free" i mumbled the last word and suddenly i was yanked and thrown towards some chairs and tables.

Quickly I stood up and felt a little dizzy from the sudden movement, I focused my eyes and charge at the only person that was standing, I gave him a sharp jab and at the same time i flipped him. As the guy lands on his back with an "Ouff"

RIINNGGG!!!

The bell rang the second time as the indication of the brawl had come to an end.

"AND THE WINNER IS--" then Hizashi Yamada stop for a second and ask me for my name, i gave him a fake name or just part of my real name. "It's---Sho" i replied still panting from the brawl it felt nice although my body is feeling tired from the training that i was force to do and plus this brawl made it even worse but i wouldn't miss it for anything.

All the people in the tavern were now congratulating me for winning the brawl. I manage to speak and have a little chit-chat with the others that were in the brawl previously with me.

I learn their names, midoriya izuku was a guy with green hair  and has freckles across his cheeks he was an adventurer who had settle down in this kingdom recently. The male with a mad expression all the time with ash blonde hair was bakugou katsuki a dragon tamer, tho very little dragons can be found outside of the kingdom, he was the last one standing until i flipped him onto the ground he's still mad about it.

A guy with sharp teeth and red spikes as hair that matches up with his eye color was named kirishima eijirou, A hard working gardener. And last but not least kaminari denki who had a yellow striking hair with some black colour on it too, he was a farmer. He claimed that he owns that biggest land in the kingdom.

Feeling tired i didn't know i was picking up a glass of an alcoholic drink. It was too late when i gulped it all down in one go.

3rd person's POV

It was pretty late at night almost 10pm todoroki went out of the castle since 7pm.

Todoroki decide to go back to the castle and sleep on his comfy bed. But luck wasn't on his side, or was it?. He was stumbling around, his face was flushed it was the aftermath of the drink he had and he kept saying things like "I'm GonnA shOW yOu OLd bAStaRd~ i CAN be BeTter thAn yO WIthOut yoUr poW--" todoroki stops as he saw a light that was in a shop.

In his state of drunkness that was taking over his consciousness, he goes towards the light and pushed onto the door. He fell and fainted on something. But darkness had consume him over.