Past To Present

3rd person POV

As the night came she quickens her steps as she leaves the house. Looking at it for the last time the memories of what the house had held played itself in her mind, the scenes of old memories when she was still their precious, their love, their one and only daughter.

"goodbye" she said softly and continued on her journey.

Although those thoughts of the house and the people who lived there do come and go as she went to the magic forest,she can't help but to feel a bit pity towards her family. "if only i didn't existed in their life maybe it wouldn't come to this point" she thought to herself. Yes she keeps blaming herself but it was mutual with her mother and father,they too blame her for everything especially the part where she didn't inherit any of their powerful magic or power.

(y/n)'s mother had the power of healing and manipulation of nature like trees, plants and flowers and her father had the power to manipulate the ground in whatever terrain sand,mud,rocks you get the point. (y/n) had only inherit her mother's healing power. But it wasn't good enough in her parents's eyes.

That is why (y/n) is here in the magic forest. She didn't come here without a plan of course that would be stupid to do without thinking out a plan and a good one too.

In the magic forest there was actually a small kingdom that was filled with wizards,witches and warlocks. Even though the kingdom was small it was ruled by one of the most fearsome king in the land, King Endeavour also known as Enji Todoroki. As much as fearsome he is,he actually is a good king but a strict one though.

(y/n) wanted to open up a potion/medicine shop there,it was looking promising too. The only thing she had to think now is where is she going to live,a place to shelter herself,she needs one. Luck was on (y/n)'s side, as the wind blows and piece of paper slapped (y/n) in the face. She quickly took it off of her face and look at the paper. The paper stated "Need a place to stay? come to our shop to look at the places to rent,buy,or even stay for the night".

(y/n) went to the address of the shop.

(y/n)'s POV

I've arrived to the stated address and looked up at the shop. The shop wasn't the newest but also wasn't the oldest judging from the state it's in a bit worn out but still in good condition. I walked in the door and a single bell rings as i pushed the door to enter.

I was a bit confused the sign on the door did say it was open and yet there was nobody. Or so you thought. I decided to look around the shop and the little bits of knick-knacks that were placed on the counter. Just as I was reaching to touch one of the displays a roll of tape had caught you in surprise. I jumped back a bit and then I heard a voice said "Don't touch any of the displays" in was a lifeless monotone yet raspy voice.

I search for the voice and my eyes landed on a bright yellow cocoon like sleeping bag. I didn't notice that it was there the whole time i was in the shop. The yellow sleeping bag starts to unzip itself and a pair of red eyes was seen. My sweat dropped.

Suddenly a man in his early thirties came out from the sleeping bag,his hair was a mess he had a scruffy face and his eyes looked tired."what do you want?"he asked

"i'm looking for a place to stay",and with that i'm now sitting across from Mr.Aizawa as he shows me some places that might pique my interest in his brochure. It went from 30 minutes to 2 hours because we were visiting the places that i was interested in.

After a few visit and looking at the properties i had made a decision, going with the house that was fairly close towards the central town because i think it's a strategic place to open up the potion/medicine shop that I've been meaning to do. And with all of the paper works done it is officially my house/shop.

"Congratulations it's yours now" Mr.Aizawa congratulate me as he hands me the keys and the papers of the house."Thank you"I replayed and gave him a thankful smile."you're not from around here aren't you?"he ask me,then i replayed "yeah i just wanted to settle down here,I've always wanted to live here" with that he hummed and walks away.

Before he was too far to hear he said "If there's anything don't hesitate to come and ask for help". A faint blush appeared on my face feeling kinda embarrassed "O-Okayy!" i half yelled so he could hear me.

2 weeks passed after (y/n) came to the magic forest

I have finally opened up my potion/medicine shop it's been amazing, the shop's name is Potions & Medicines. Such simple name yet I am very proud on how it had turned out. I have few customers here and there still keeps me busy. The customers are mainly folks in the kingdom and sometimes merchant from other kingdom and other places that come to buy my medicine and request for potions.

I've meet a lovely lady who's name is Shuzenji Chiyo (recovery girl) when she was buying medicine at my shop she said that she was a healer too so i was surprised. She and i became close as we exchange a lot of the difference types of medicine and potion that we could create for healing the sick.

usually the 'potions' are used to stop any type of curse or magic and the 'medicines' are created from natural ingredients from plants,trees and flowers to heal wounds.If in any case the injury was really bad I would use my healing power , though after i use my powers i become weak for a few days as it takes up a lot of my energy.

One day, as i was locking up my store after yet a other busy day of making potions and medicine for customers, there was a sudden force it was pushing onto the door before i could lock it, i fell to the floor then the door flung opened.Suddenly a weight had fell on top of me, i tried my best to push it off of me while still having my eyes closed but with no avail. I opened my eyes and my face turned beet red the weight that was on me wasn't a thing but a person, I tried to get a glimpse of his face but his white and red bangs hid most of his features.

He had fainted on me.