The Festival (1)

Heyyyyyy i know I've been dead for a freaking year last updated i did was on 24th june 019 so yeah apologies but thank youu!! For the 700+ reads 🥺💖 and for people actually putting my book in their collections ❤ enjoy happy reading muahh🌸~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Huh". "what's this?" as i tooked the foreign object off the ground and examine it, maybe it belongs to that guy from earlier. In that case i should hold onto it until he comes back. If he comes back that is.

3rd person's POV

Posters and flyers were plastered all around the kingdom. It reads "FESTIVAL!!"

There's only one thing that (y/n) was excited about. It was the festival that was held every once a year in the kingdom.

Where all types of wizards, witches and warlocks would come and battle each other to be the number one sorcerer. But it wasn't just that, there will also be the famous jousting competition.

The festival was held by the royal family, the Todoroki family to be precise. Though (y/n) never really bothered who they are or how they looked. You also heard people talking about the son of King Endeavor who might be participating the jousting competition. Although the kingdom's people haven't ever seen this so-called prince, Prince Todoroki. So you could imagine the people being excited about this.

Shrugging off the thoughts as it wasn't that important to you right now. What's more important is that you are going to volunteer to be one of the many healers for the festival. You will be helping the competitors if they get injured during the battle and jousting.

You're also taking this opportunity to expend your not-so-known shop and you as a healer. There might be potential future customers there and maybe even get to know some new people since you just moved here.

1 week later

After all the arrangement was made for your shop's booth you were now happily placing the potions and medicine on the booth's table with their correct names and function that you had written beforehand.

Today's the first day off the festival. You were excited but little did you know who'll you meet and what you will encounter.

Many Hours Later in The Festival

Some town's people had pass, some had stop to your booth to look at your potions and you also sold some of your potions.

Through all of that Aizawa had came by and stopped to check on you with a tint of pink on his cheeks too. "Hey (y/n) how's going?" he ask and you replied "Fantastic! I've never been to this festival or let alone opening a booth! " he smiled softly as he sees how you're enjoying the festival. "when you finish why don't we walk around the festival?" as he said that he turns his face for you not to see him, you didn't really make a fuss of it "i would love to" you said to him with a soft smile.

Then he took off to the unbeknownst of the festival~

Throughout the festival a lot of people had come and visited your booth as well as buying some potions. The most bought potion was none other that your love potion. You knew that this potion could actually bring some trouble so you made this mild the person goes obsess over another person for 30 minutes.

Not just that but you made some friends too. You meet uraraka, she's a witch in training who was looking for potion to test on people and mix some of her own, Deku or you like calling him midoriya who is a adventurer that was looking for herbs and bakugou, ugh the most annoy---i mean a dragon tamer and rages like a dragon too.

You found out that they were childhood friends despite the different backgrounds they actually just reunited since midoriya has been adventuring. You were ask to hangout with them when you finished with your booth before going to the jousting. "Really?! I'd love too but can my friend join us too? Since he said that he wanted to walk around the festival with me" you asked, "Of course! The more the merrier" Uraraka cheered.

Todoroki's P. O. V

I just woke up and today is the day. The day where I'll be displayed as a trophy to the kingdom. I hate to go through all of this but as a prince i have my responsibility. I walked up to my mirror, staring at my reflection. My eyes stop wondering when i looked at my neck, where is my necklace i still couldn't find it.

It's precious to me my mother gave me that but i still don't know what the actual purpose of it. All i could remember was to kept hold of it and then my father took her away from me. The only person who treats me like an actually human with feelings was wiped away from me.

Pushing those thoughts away. "i have to get ready".

Meanwhile you're now wondering the festival with the gang

"DEKUUUUU?!!?!" bakugou roared as he was chasing midoriya. "Don't worry (y/n) they're always like that" uraraka told you. Your sweat dropped "alright then" you said.

"Heyyy let's go to the fortune telling booth next hmm? There's this famous fortune teller named night eye he can see our future.. Ufufufu" uraraka asked/announced joyfully pointing out that she indeed wanted to go whether we agree or not. "S-sure that's a great i--" Midoriya was cut by bakugou yelling "FORTUNE telling?!! THAT'S SOOO CHILDISH I DON'T WANT TO GO WITH YOU F**KING EXTRAS! ".

"i guess you're just a wuss that's why you don't want to come and FYI you're the one who's acting like a child here" i spited that out and immediately all of us were dragged by a fuming dragon tamer. On the way to the fortune teller we bump into Aizawa. I was surprised but also im happy that i get to keep my word as to walk around the festival with him.

After we reached at the fortune teller's booth he asked us to enter and we began getting our fortunes told.

Midoriya was the first then Uraraka after tgat was bakugou and Aizawa although he didn't want to but i pursued him...hohoho

When it came to me, i didn't have any much thought to it but suddenly night eye had a shocked expression when he looked at me. "is something wrong?" i thought to myself with a concerned face and with the silence from everyone wasn't helping. "please leave us be" night eye said with a sense of power/warning tone while still looking into my eyes. "did he see my past by any chance?" those thoughts achoed in my head.

And with that we were left alone but what i didn't notice was Aizawa's expression, he wasn't comfortable leaving you two on your own since i'm still new and this Night Eye guy might be plotting something bad.

"I'm sorry i saw your past you must have been hurt for so long but i didn't notice you're HER but why did you come here?" Night Eye started to ask me, so i started explaining and ask for him to keep it a secret. I don't want to go back to my past, to remember.