final chapter pt.2

i was woken up by loud ass noises. screamings were all over the place.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!"

"FINALLY IM MOVING OUT!!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!"

"JAEHWAN PLEASE KEEP QUIET AND ITS NO ONES BIRTHDAY!!"

"what's going on boys?"  i drag my legs to the living room and found out that everything was a mess. jaehwan and sungwoon is singing. daniel, seongwoo, woojin, guanlin are  playing video games. the two older ones are in the kitchen cooking breakfast with jihoon watching them. probably stealing food. the rest are doing their own business.

"oh good morning jaerin/noona!"  after they greeted me, they stared at my face for a moment and malfunction for a moment then proceed to whatever their doing.

weird kids

i make my way to the kitchen and saw minhyun setting up the table. i offered to help him but he declined it and told me to take a sit. i sat next to jihoon eyeing him, he was already eating half of the chicken and rice here. he look up at me with two fried chicken in his mouth, "what?" . i shake my head and start eating up my food.

"breakfast is done!"  jisung shouted. louds of bickering was heard and the boys came running in like flash. woojin and daniel was pushing each other and the rest of the boys are pushing them. it's only 9:17am and they're already a mess.

those idiots tried to squeeze each other in the small door towards the dining table and you know what happens next. domino falls.

"OUCH!!"

"HYUNG GET OFF ME!"

"EW YOUR TOE IS IN MY NOSTRIL!"

"mOvE It!" 

"BOYS STAND UP!"  jisung scolded them. he knocked each of their heads with a spatula as they took a sit. "pfft..idiots"  jihoon mumbled trying hard not to laugh. "you too"  jisung smack his forehead. "mean.."  he pouts and continues to chew his meat.

"as you see today is our last day together in this dorm before we moved out to our homes and it's kinda sad but we need to get out by 9pm or else we're getting charged."  the leader said. "hyung~ i haven't finished packing!"  jihoon whines. "it's your fault for wasting your whole week eating instead of packing. after this, head up to your room and pack. understand?"  the poor boy nods his head and went straight to his room.

*time skips*

all of us gather in the living room waiting for jisung to come down from his room. we have about 15 minutes left before we're getting kicked out. i look around the dorm, remembering all the memories we had here. i will really miss them a lot.

"are you guys ready?"  jisung asked as he dragged his luggage with all the stuff toys under his armpits. it looks cute.

"let's goo!!"  jaehwan shouted and dash out from the house, with everyone following him. only me and the older members were judging them. minhyun shakes his head and sigh, "idiots", and walk out of the dorm.

soon everyone left the dorm and waited for their rides. i was very kunfused why we didn't say goodbye or their not feeling sad at all. it was very kunfusing everything is weird.

jisung was calling someone and the rest of the boys we're just talking as per normal. now i feel awkward. everyone has their own conversation and im looking like one lost puppy here.

"hi"  i look up and saw jinyoung next to me. still my best friend. "yo~ can i ask something?"  the boy nod his head. "what are we waiting for and why we didn't say goodbye and why aren't you all sad?"  i blurted out at once. jinyoung just smile and laugh, "wait for the surprise"  now im much more kunfused.

jisung came back and said that he called someone to pick us up. a few moments later, a familiar car approach us and all the boys start carrying their things.

"you guys are gonna share the ride? isn't it gonna be long?"  i asked them. all of them starting laughing and just ignored me. "jisung what's happening?"  i frown. i seriously wanna go home but its gonna be a long ass ride.

he looked at me and then towards the boys who's entering the car. i took a glance at the driver's face and i was shook. it's jisung's driver!

"wait.."  im slowly processing what's going on. "yep! the boys and i are gonna live together at my old house where you used to stay at"  i was speechless and just woooww.

"w-what??"  he laughs at my reaction,"we just wanna live like how we used to and besides they're old enough. they got their parents permission" 

"but sadly, we wished you could stay with us too but you're probably gonna work with other groups.."  it was my turn to laugh. "what's so funny?"  he pouts. "idiots..my contract is over on the same day as yours. which means i am and will live with you guys. my parents won't mind at all"  i smile at him.

the look on his face was sooo happy and he was on the verge of crying. "YESS MY BABY IS GONNA LIVE WITH ME!!"  he cheered. "see you in the car oppa"  i dashed towards the car and entered it. "what are you doing here?"  ong asked me. "what? im living with you idiots"  there was a moment of silent. the boys were processing the words i said and slowly one by one of their faces lit up.

"YESSS!!!"  everyone was cheering and it was such a overwhelming feeling. nothing is splitting us up and never will. we're staying together. forever.

jisung got in the car and all of us head towards our home. "HAPPY NEW YEAR!!"  we cheer as we saw fireworks in the sky. this moment was beautiful. it was the best new year ever. i got to celebrate it with these 11 boys, my idiots.

wanna one, i love you..
-jung jaerin~

THE END

-pjp