2| Cards and teas

"What do you mean I can't wear your clothes?"

"It means you can't wear my clothes."

Killer, as Sans gets to know the other the past hour they've been together, is a dramatic little bitch.

He inhaled and exhaled before gesturing to himself only being in  a bathrobe.

"WHY?"

"Because their too fabulous for you..." The other simply stated. 

As Sans debated whether to punch or kick this acquaintance of his in his head, Killer gave him that mischievous grin.

Sans sighed in defeat. "Oh fuck the stars, do you have any clothes here that aren't yours or?"

They were at the guest room in Killer's house which was really simple actually with a few random things here or there.

Killer hummed in thought before snapping his fingers.

"Oh I know!"

The other said this before suddenly disappearing with a faint wide grin being the last thing to go away.

How the fuck the other can even do this? Sans will later ask along with the mechanics of this place.

Has he gone mad? Was he dreaming? Or just on drugs?

Sans looks down at himself before pinching his cheeks.

Okay that hurts a bit. Definitely not a dream...

Whelp that's it he's just a crazy fuck...

"Yo Sans!"

He jumps up in surprise before turning around to see Killer there with that wide smile of his and hands on his back.

"Holy fuck, you almost gave me an heart attack..."

Killer raised a brow at him. "Sans, we're skeletons."

"Bitch you don't know my life..." He snorted.

The other softly laughs at his remark before presenting the item he was hiding behind his back just earlier.

It was an oversized sweater, one beautifully woven that is with midnight colored fabric and beads that look like stars, it was a bit chaotic to be honest with a few ruffles here or there but what made it stand out was the seemingly random flower pattern on the side that has more detail than anything else. Oh and black pants.

"I thought you said I'm not allowed to wear your clothes?"

"You're still not allowed but this pants are fine I guess."

...

He raise a brow. "Why do you have clothes in your house that aren't your clothes?" He said gesturing to the sweater.

"I find it pretty," Killer shrugs. "Not my style but I sorta have an impulsive buying problem."

He snorted at that before taking the sweater and pants from the other.

"Whatever fits I guess..."

___

Surprisingly enough, the clothes did fit him like a glove almost like it wasn't just a coincidence.

He was now drinking tea with Killer in the other's dining room.

"You're an outsider aren't you."

The other stated more than just asked causing Sans to stops still before looking up at Killer.

"Well yeah I guess, what even is this place?"

He dared to asked sipping the tea in his hands.