3| The Mad Hatter's tea party

If any of you actually notice then yes I change the last chapter a bit so Sans is wearing some pants.

___

The Mad Hatter, a vey misleading tittle actually to someone like Dust.

Well Sans thinks as so anyways.

He had spent about an hour in this tea party of the other’s and by stars name Dust was probably the most calmest person on this table along with him.

"DUCK!" 

Sans ducked down as a platter was thrown at his direction, for it to miss him and shatter on the ground just behind him.

"HEHEHE OH D-DEARIE ME!"

The brown bunny, which Sans got to known as the March hare, laugh hysterically while the dormouse just giggled while inside a tea cup. 

"I'm okay?" Sans said as the others laughed.

Did they took in any drugs or smoke any weed?

"Sheesh, is this normal?"

Sans asked the skeleton beside him who nodded with his head with a blank stare.

He also learned that Dust doesn't talk much, maybe mute even... but still Sans would trust Dust more than the others on this table.

"The General! The general is coming this way!"

A bunny monster yelled, she has blue fur and black eyes that swore innocence as she wore a Victorian style dress.

"Oh fuck." Killer cursed under his breath before looking around the place. "Shit where should we hide Sans..."

"Oh dear! Oh dear!"

The March hare panicked as he looked under teacups while the dormouse was running around the table.

Holy fuck his screwed...

Something tug on his sleeve causing Sans to turn to the side seeing Dust handing him a small bottle.

He raised a brow at that before taking it from the other before glancing down at it seeing the oh so familiar inscription of 'Drink me'.

"Oh great idea bud."

Sans sighed in relief before opening the bottle and gulping down the drink as quick as he can.

Once finished, Sans puts down the bottle on the table as he felt himself shrink down, smaller and smaller until his clothes engulfed him.

"Nice one Dust!"

A hand, gently took him from the cold pile which actually belongs to Killer.

"Aww... you look so cute..."

Sans rolled his eyes as he hugs his naked body.

"Just hide me in some sort of empty teapot or something."

Killer grinned before gently putting him inside a teapot from the side which was thankfully empty.

The lid was place back on as darkness was the only thing Sans can see.

He sighed as he hugs himself.

It was really dark being inside that tea pot and actually pretty cold, especially since his naked but he can manage.

He could hear faint murmurs just outside, the shaking of the March Hare, the clanging of teacups and the ever so light footsteps of the others.

“I – Measly – prophecy?”