The Night that Would Change Everything

Oliver was standing in the kitchen of the mansion when suddenly their was a knock at the door.

"Hm? Who could that be this late at night?" Oliver questioned.

Oliver would open the door and he'd see Barry standing there in the cold rain

"Hey Barry, what's wrong?" Oliver would say with a questioning look on his face.

"Well uh, could I sleep here tonight, there's kind of some conflict between Iris and I right now..." Barry would say with a mix of anger and sadness.

"Yeah, come on in, it's just me tonight so you can sleep in the guest bedroom upstairs down the hall from my room." Oliver would say grabbing Barry's suitcase and taking him up to the room.

They'd sit the stuff down and Barry and Oliver would head back downstairs into the living room.

"So, what's going on between you and Iris?" Oliver asked. "Well uh...uh.... I called off our wedding." Barry would say.

There would be a look of shock on Oliver's face.

"Really, why?" Oliver said

Barry would hesitate to respond, but then he'd answer after a long pause.

"I...I like someone else and that's sorta why I'm here." Barry would say, his voice trailing off.

"You mean, you need me as some support or something?" Oliver asked.

"No, no, not that..." Barry would say, "I... Yo-You're the person I like Oliver." Barry finished.

There'd be a short silence.

"Just listen," Barry said, "You, you are the one man I like, no one else can beat the way I see you. Everytime we look into eachother's eyes, I just want to smile and kiss you. You have always been there for me, Oliver, since I first met you on top of the building in the city when I had just received my powers. Your smile, your eyes, your body, all of it, I just want to be with you Ollie. Please, this was really hard for me to spit out, just don't hate me okay? I just needed to get this off my chest." Barry's voice would trail off.

"Oh Barry, I have always felt this way towards you, but you've been with Iris and I just didn't know what I could do. I've had this bottled up inside me since I first met you too. You are just sooo amazing Barry, I'm so glad we met on top of that building. You are just simply stunning and I hope that we can become something more than just friends..." Oliver would respond with a smile.

Tears would begin to fall down Barry's face.

"I love you Oliver Queen." Barry would say, grabbing ahold of Oliver's waist.

Oliver would then wrap his arms around Barry and put his warm lips onto Barry's. They'd kiss for a good minute and then Oliver picked Barry up and carried him to Oliver's bedroom.

Not even a minute later, they were in Oliver's bed, tearing their clothes off of eachother and putting their naked bodies on eachother.

Oliver could feel the warmth of Barry's skin on his, and it made him happy, he'd smile and start kissing him down his neck.

Barry put his hands on Oliver's huge muscly arms and felt the heat radiating off of him. It felt good to be doing this. He had not a care in the world or a thought in his head, except for just being with Oliver.

They continued on and on through the night until they got too tired and fell asleep. Oliver had his hot, naked body, wrapped around Barry's and they were both finally happy...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this part, be looking for the next chapter in about a day or two. Leave any comments on what you want to see next in the story and please give me a follow...Bye!