The Talk

Barry, Oliver, and Thea left the hospital together. They were all smiling and Barry and Oliver were holding hands.

"Ya know what," Barry said, "I don't care what other people will think of me, I just know that I want to love you forever, Ollie."

Oliver would respond, "I can not agree more Barry, I love you so much, and I never want to lose you."

They arrived back at the Queen mansion 45 minutes later.

"So what do we do now?" Oliver would say as he wrapped his arms around Barry.

"I think I should tell Iris. For a matter of fact, I think we should tell Iris..." Barry'd respond.

"Are you completely sure, Barry. I mean, it's only been three days since you left her, don't you think she needs some time to process what just happened?" Oliver questioned.

"Well, I just feel like I need to release this feeling off my chest, ya know, because I really do love you, Oliver, and I want to feel free with you, no matter what other people think." Barry stated strongly.

"Alright, then let's do it, let's go tell Iris that we're together now." Oliver said.

They'd drive back into the city toward Barry's old apartment. Once they arrived, Barry knocked on the door slowly, still a little nervous of what he was about to do.

Iris would unlock and open the door with shock on her face. "Wh-what are you even doing here, Barry, get away, you don't love me anymore!" Iris said with anger in her voice.

Iris went to slam the door, but Barry stopped her and held it open.

"Look, the truth is, Iris, I am so, so sorry that I left you in the dust the way I did. You really did mean the world to me and you are truly a great person, but I have been holding these feeling back from someone that I have loved for a very long time. Iris, just listen please, I- I'm, I'm in love with this man right here, Oliver Queen." Barry would say, dragging Oliver into the picture.

Iris' mouth would drop open. "What do you mean that you're in love with Oliver, Barry?! You were going to marry me! Are you saying that you're gay?! I just- I just don't even know what to think right now. I think I just need to be alone for awhile."

Barry looked a little saddened, "I'm sorry Iris, there was no good way to put this. I just was scared of what everyone would think if I told them I was gay, but I'm going to put myself first and not care of what others will think. You can truly hate me Iris, but I just want to be happy, and I want you to be happy too. You will one day, find a guy that will care for you as much as I did, and when that day comes, I wish the best to you..."

There would be a long pause, as everyone was thinking.

"I really just don't know what to say Barry, but sure, whatever, good for you, I'm glad you're happy. I think you guys should just go now though. Goodbye Barry and Oliver." She'd close the door.

"Well, that went better than I thought it would go," Oliver would say, trying to lift the tension from the whole conversation.

"Yeah, I guess... At least I can truly be happy with you now, Oliver." He'd give Oliver a quick peck on the lips and they'd stroll back down to the car below.

The couple got in the car and drove off toward the nearest restaurant. They stopped at an Italian Cuisine restaurant closer to the center of the city.

Oliver opened the car door for Barry and walked him inside.

"Uh, hello, we'd like a table for two please," Oliver would request politely as a waitress had walked toward them.

"Ok, right this way, gentlemen..." The waitress would say as she grabbed two menus and brought them toward the back of the restaurant to a mostly vacant eating area.

"What can I get you two to drink tonight?" The waitress would ask politely.

"Could I get a water?" Oliver would ask. "Oh, and the same for me too," Barry responded quickly.

The waitress took note and walked toward the kitchen. The couple was left alone.

"So, this is gonna be something new isn't it?" Barry would ask, smirking happily.

"Yes, yes it, but I am definitely looking forward to it." Oliver said as he smiled back.

Barry reached across the table to hold Oliver's hand. He pulled back for a second, then relaxed and they sat there, staring into each other's eyes. The waitress would return with their drinks.

"Here you guys are, and do you know what you'd like yet?" She asked.

They both shook their heads no, for they still hadn't even glanced at the menu.

"Alright, I'll be back in a few minutes to check on you then." The waitress said as she walked away.

Barry decided that he wanted the stuffed ravioli and Oliver wanted the pasta primavera. Once the waitress came back, they ordered and then she walked back to the kitchen.

"What's our relationship going to be like now then? I feel like I already know everything about you. Maybe we should completely start over, acting as if we don't know each other at all." Oliver said.

"Yeah that sounds like a great idea!" Barry responded, a little thrilled. "I'll start. Hi, I'm Barry Allen and I'm a CSI for the CCPD, and you are?"

"Nice to meet you, I'm Oliver Queen, I run my family company, Queen Consolidated. What made you decide to pick me for a date?" Oliver questioned.

"Oh, well you looked very attractive, I must confess, and I thought that you would be a great guy to get to know..." Barry would respond.

This went on and on until the waitress finally came, carrying Barry and Oliver's food. "Here you are gentlemen, enjoy." The waitress stated.

They thanked her and she walked off.

After they finished dinner, Oliver paid the bill and they drove back to the Queen mansion.

They walked in the door and it seemed like there was a whole gathering inside the main entryway. "Thea must be throwing some sort of party." Oliver explained, looking at Barry's questionable expression.

"Ya know, I should really get a home of my own..." Oliver stated.

"Well, maybe we could just go upstairs to your room or something..." Barry asked.

"Yeah I guess that's fine" Oliver said as he grabbed Barry's hand and walked upstairs to his bedroom.

They sat down on Oliver's bed and just conversed deeply for an hour and a half.

Barry yawned, "Wow, I'm tired, I should really get to bed."

"Aw, why don't you sleep with me then? You can keep company." Oliver implied.

"That sounds great!" Barry exclaimed.

Barry and Oliver stripped down to their boxers and they got in bed...