Don't Lose Hope

Above is the song, "Fix You," by Coldplay. I just thought that this song really had a deep meaning for this chapter and you should listen to it while reading it. Well, enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Barry sat on the edge of the hospital bed, holding Oliver's hand

"It should have been me." Barry would cry.

"Why are you being taken away from me so quickly?!"

30 Minutes Later

Thea walks into the hospital room with her hand over her mouth, she'd begin crying.

Barry would hug her and hold her tight, as he knew what she was going through.

"H-How did this happen?" Thea would say.

"I don't know, I was running around the city and...and I found him in a pool of blood, lying in the street. He had been shot. The doctor says that he may not make it, but we can't lose hope, right? He'll make it through it." Barry'd say.

"Yeah....yeah, he's Oliver Queen, of course he'll make it through it." Thea would say, denying the fact that her brother might possibly die.

"I just don't want to lose him, you know? I can't lose him, we're finally happy." Barry would sniffle.

Barry and Thea would lie down on the couch waiting for a response from Oliver. They'd fall asleep.

Barry would wake up and he'd check the clock. It would read 4:57 A.M.

He would get up from the couch and go down the hall to the vending machine and get a bag of Doritos.

He'd walk back into the room, eat his chips and give Oliver a kiss on the lips, even though Barry knew that Oliver didn't feel it.

"Just come back to us, alright Ollie, I don't want to lose you, not again, not ever." Barry would say.

Barry would lay down on the hospital bed next to Oliver, holding his hand tightly, and go back to sleep.

Thea and Barry would get back up around 7 and head to a café to grab some breakfast.

After they sat down at a table, Thea would say, "Do you think he'll wake up?"

"Yeah, of course I do, I mean, he's been shot before, and survived, why can't he do it now?" Barry would say.

"Why don't we not worry about this right now and just eat." said Barry.

After they both ate their breakfast, Barry would get a call from the hospital.

"I have some urgent news to tell you." The doctor would say.

"Oh alright." Barry would say, starting to cry a little.

"It's not like that Barry. Oliver... he's awake, and he is waiting for you. Now come down here and take hold of your man." said the Doctor.

"HE'S AWAKE!" Barry yelled. "Let's go!"

They'd arrive at the hospital and Barry would run straight upstairs to Oliver's room.

Tears would be streaming down his face.

"Ollie! Oh my god, I've never loved you as much as I do now." Barry would say grabbing Oliver and squeezing him tightly.

"Don't ever leave me again." He'd say.

"I don't even remember what happened, I just know that you saved me Barry and I will always love you no matter what happens between us, I never want to lose you again Barry Allen. I love you." Oliver said.

They'd grab each other tightly and make-out. Barry's hand around Oliver and Oliver's around Barry's. They stood in the middle of the room, not letting go of each other as the whole world spun around them.

"I will never, ever, ever lose you again Ollie..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stay tuned guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm really sorry I hadn't written for awhile, but I've been busy with school. Cya.