Go Get 'Em

Oliver's POV:

Oliver was sitting on the couch in the living room, watching the local news.

"What am I going to do now?" Oliver thought.

Thea walked downstairs. "Hey Ollie, so can we talk about what that was with Barry now?" She'd say.

"..."

"Alright fine, come sit down." Oliver would say.

"I have always had a strong feeling for Barry and last night, he came over and said that he had called off his wedding with Iris, so as you can imagine he was in a bad place. He said that he had called off the wedding because he had feelings for someone else, and that someone is me. After he told me this, I-I just had to tell him the truth and let him know how I feel about him too. I'm not going to go into full detail about it, but lets just say we had one of the best nights either of us have had in a long time." Oliver explained.

"Soooo, you're gay?" Thea asked.

Oliver would smile. "Yeah, but I haven't told anyone besides you yet, so please don't say anything until I'm ready, okay?" Oliver asked.

"Alright, I promise." Thea'd say.

Just as Thea was about to say something, the doorbell rang. Oliver would get up from the couch and go answer it.

As Oliver opened the door, he'd see Barry standing there.

"Barry? You're here? I thought you had to work." Oliver said.

"I told Singh all about why I was late, and he told me I could have the day off to spend it with you, sooo here I am." Barry would say smiling.

Oliver would grab Barry around the waist and pull him inside, and proceeding to make out with him all the same.

"God...I...love you...Barry." Oliver would say in between kisses.

"I love...you...too...Oliver...and I don't want...to lose you...ever." Barry says.

Thea would walk in. "Oh, well uh, I'm just gonna go." She'd say as she walked out the front door.

"Guess what, Barry?" Oliver asked.

"What?" Barry would say.

"We're home alone now..." Oliver responded.

They both smiled as they kissed. Oliver tore his shirt off, as Barry pulled his off too. Then they were running up the stairs again, into Oliver's room. Barry pulled his pants and boxer's off as did Oliver. They got under the covers and had amazing sex. Barry felt the sweat on Oliver's rough, masculine body, and it made him happy to have a love this good. Oliver couldn't agree more, this was one of the best things that has ever happened to him. An hour later, they were pretty tired and crashed on the bed wrapped around each other.

Olive woke up and left Barry a note saying that he had to go take care of some 'business,' as in, putting on the green hood and fighting crime.

Oliver arrived at the Bunker and took the elevator down. He'd put on his suit on and drive his bike around town. He fought a few petty criminals and took them down. Then... he heard gunshots come from behind him as he took off.

"Agh!!!" Oliver screamed as he felt a sharp, wincing pain in his chest.

He crashed the bike and fell off on the side of the road, putting his hand where the pain was.

He could feel blood on his suit and it was all over his hand. How could this have happened?

Oliver passed out...

Barry's POV:

Barry woke up and found the note. "Guess I'm alone again, I guess I could go out to the city and help." He'd say as he pulled his suit out of his bag.

Barry put his suit on and ran around the city until he found Oliver, unconscious and in a pool of blood.

"OLLIE!!!" Barry screamed. "No, no, no, no, no, no... this can't be happening, it can't be real!!" Barry yelled louder and louder.

He'd run Oliver to the hospital as fast as he could. He sat him on a gurney and screamed for a doctor. One showed up and Barry said, "Help him...Please!!!"

The doctor took him away to a hospital room and she began working on a procedure to try to save Oliver...

Barry would run into a closet and change into regular clothes. Then he came out and waited in a chair to hear a response from the doctor.

About an hour later the doctor came out and she said, "Barry, I'm sorry, he's breathing, but I don't know how long he'll last. You can see him now though."

Tears would be falling down Barry's eyes. "This can't really be happening." He'd say.

Barry would walk into the hospital room and sit down next to Oliver, holding his hand.

"Just give me a sign that you'll be okay." Barry would say.

Nothing happened...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow, this part got really tense, find out what happens next when I release the next part. Stay tuned!!!