Prolouge

3rd Person POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●~●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bustling crowds and lots of emotional goodbyes. Verity's worst nightmare and the thing that makes her brutally sarcastic side come out. She was making Her way through the crowds with her Grandmother, Mirabella Blanc, trying to make it to one of the fireplaces that connect to her school, Beaubaxons Academy of Magic. They finally get past all the people who are saying their goodbyes and stop right beside a fireplace. Verity turns to her Grandmother and smiles at her softly, before pulling her into a hug," I'm going to miss you grandma." Her grandmother is probably the only person in the world who understand Verity Completely, I mean Fleur Delacour, her best friend does a pretty good job but there is just something only her Grandmother will ever understand. Like why she uses Sarcasm, Many people believe Verity uses Sarcasm because it is apart of humour but Verity uses it to hide the hurt and broken side of her. Her parents left her for a 'sleepover' at her grandma's house but when they had to pick her up, they simply didn't turn up. That was round 8 years ago and her Grandmother had taken care of her for all that time, just know that she doesn't tell people this in search of pity, in fact she is long over it and feels it helped build her as a person. Now she is about to set off for her fourth year at Beauxbatons. But little does she know this is gonna be one of the most eventful years yet.