Chapter 2

(I know that the other schools actually arrive to Hogwarts at like October but I have no ideas of what I would write so, they are leaving in September :) )

Verity's POV:

Light burst through the dorm room, warming my face and stirring me from my deep sleep. I groaned and pushed myself out of the comfortable position my body had put itself in during my slumber, only to knock foreheads with someone who was hovering over me. 

Rubbing my eyes, I realized who had been hovering over me, " God Dammit Fleur!" She giggled before yanking my duvet away from me and pushing me off the bed," Wake up and get packing, We are heading to England in about," she checked her watch," 3 hours." 

I don't know whether it was the knock from hitting the floor or the fact that I was going to Hogwarts but suddenly I felt very awake. Jumping to my feet with wide eyes," Are you serious? Cause I swear to God Fleur if you are telling me this and it's actually a lie, I'll blow my lid." She chuckled and instead of answering she flicked her wrist, sending my trunk onto my bed and the small amount of clothes that I had unpacked, folding themselves and packing away."

She opened her arms for a hug and I gladly ran round into them, embracing her tightly. "Thank you so much Fleur, honestly." She smiled down at me before saying," You might wanna go get ready, you're gonna want to make an impression, I heard the boys are hot at Hogwarts." I rolled my eyes and groaned," You just had to ruin the moment," I paused for a minute as something else I didn't notice struck me," Where are the girls?" Glancing once more around the room, scanning for me but with no luck. 

" Oh they are in class, we are dismissed though because Madame Maxine wants to tell us the rules and instructions for our time are Hogwarts," I nodded my head as I walked back round the bed to grab my uniform before making my way to the bathroom. " I'm gonna take a shower Fleur, so you can head on down to the hall if you want." 

Fleur nodded and walked to the door as she spoke," I'll take your trunk with me and leave it with the rest of the luggage. " I sent her a smile in thanks before shutting the Bathroom door and turning on the shower. 

- Time skip brought to you by Seamus blowing stuff up- 

I sat on my bed while slipping on my silvery heels before standing and making my way out of the dorm towards the Grand Hall. Pushing open the door to see most of the seniors along with Madame Maxine and Gabrielle, waiting to start going over the rules. 

The door closed softly behind me as my light footsteps glided towards the mass of people. Placing myself down beside Fleur and nodding my head to Madame Maxine as a respectful greeting. She nodded back with a smile before clapping her hands together and speaking in English with a thick, French accent," You all know that we depart to Hogwarts within the hour and I wish to remind you that just because we are outside of the academy does not give you permission to forget your manners." She scanned us all with her fierce gaze before continuing," You will not make a.. joke of our reputation at this other school and if something were to happen with anyone, said person would be on their way back here immediately. Keep your uniform tidy and acceptable." 

Madame Maxine's eyes brightened as she leaned toward slightly," Most importantly, enjoy yourselves." Smiles lit up our faces as we stood from our seats and moved towards the door as one. 

"Just a minute, I have already discussed this with Fleur but I wish you all to know that we have an... entertaining entrance. The same dazzling entrance you were all taught in your etiquette classes. Now you may go to the carriage." I continued walking towards the door, soon feeling my arm being intertwined with another's. Looking up I spotted Fleur, smiling at her until my attention was grabbed by my other hand being grabbed ,I looked to my other side to see Gabrielle. She stuck her tongue out at me playfully so I returned the gesture. The three of us continued out towards the carriage making quiet conversation while doing so.

A breath blew out of my lungs at the sight of seven Abraxan horses hooked up to our carriage, each one with a pair of shiny wings. "Damn... That's what I call elegant travelling." Fleur chuckled beside me at my awe struck face. With a gentle tug on my arm she lead me and Gabrielle over to the carriage and opened the door, gesturing for us to get in. I glanced over my shoulder at the castle I had previously exited. 

A smirk crawled onto my face as a whispered, " Be ready Hogwarts, 'cause here we come," I gripped onto the delicately designed golden handle and hauled myself into the seemingly small carriage. Jaws hit the floor at the interior of the carriage... and by jaws I mean my own. The carriage was divided into six different rooms ; a girl's dorm ; a boy's dorm ; Madame Maxine's room and office, which was one room ;  a gorgeous mahogany kitchen : an ensuite bathroom and finally a huge living room that contained a wrap-round couch, a crystalized glass coffee table and multiple velvet cushions. A soft shove to my back broke me out of my daze and I moved away from the door. 

Gabrielle steps into the Carriage with the same awestruck expression I held quickly followed by Fleur. I rubbed my eyes and looked around once more before letting out a small huff of disbelief. My silver hair swayed as I walked around the living room. I turned to look at Fleur who stood behind me with her arms crossed and a smirk painted onto her face. " I know, cool right?" I nodded to her words unable to form some of my own. 

Chuckles came from some of the seniors I had failed to notice sitting on the couch, they looked so at home where they sat it's hard to think they haven't been in the carriage before. Fleur smiled at me and lay a hand on my shoulder.

"Let's get you settled in yea?"