Description Of Verity

Physically

Verity is a beauty that makes most people think they are dreaming, and she knows she is beautiful, having been told by everyone she meets. Although she knows this she isn't really the type of person to flaunt about and chase after boys. Verity has a touch of Veela blood in her veins adding a natural charm to her that most people can't accomplish, then again that could just be from Fleur taking her under her wing.  She has long silvery hair that reaches down, just slightly past her hip, and that also has an a very soft but noticeable lavender tint to it. Her soft blue eyes draw people in enough so that they can catch a glimpse of the mischief that seems to always reside there. She is at quite a tall height standing at around 5' 7, with long tan legs and a flat  toned stomach. Her long, dark eyelashes only add to her beauty, along with her soft, pink lips. Many people stare as she walks by, girls and boys a like but surprisingly she gets very flustered in attention and always attempts to make it seem like they are admiring Fleur or one of her other friends.

Personality

Verity is one of them people that can speak out but aren't annoyingly outgoing. She has an endless amount of come backs and sass, but also a lot of compassion and wisdom. Her biggest personality trait is her love for Sarcasm and Mischief. I mean if you look up sarcasm a picture of her would appear.

Seamus:

Seamus: