Gozek X

Gozek X The Gozek from a split timeline instead where he fought Cell instead of his brother(he reached Mastered Super Saiyan in the Time Chamber with Hōseki FYI), and he destroyed him, with the only casualty being Gohan, as Cell killed him to prov...

Gozek X
The Gozek from a split timeline instead where he fought Cell instead of his brother(he reached Mastered Super Saiyan in the Time Chamber with Hōseki FYI), and he destroyed him, with the only casualty being Gohan, as Cell killed him to provoke Gozek into transforming,Android 16 is still alive, Goku didn't die, so Vegeta never went Majin since he wasn't that desperate to beat him, when Buu became Super Buu, both Gozek and his brother had their Potential unleashed, and with Goku and Vegeta's help they were able to finish Buu off, and save everyone, but Buu wasn't reincarnated meaning Uub won't exist.
Gozek was the one who became the Super Saiyan God, due to keeping up with his training and his Mystic Form(Making him the strongest non-fused fighter at the time) provided excellent entertainment for Beerus.
He, Hōseki, Goku and Vegeta were then trained under Whis, Gohan kept up with his training thanks to his brother's insistence,so Gohan was still able to go Mystic and managed to hold Frieza off decently.
He still ends up with 21.
Gozek and Hōseki's presence helped Goku and Vegeta defeat Black, and Trunks was able to Seal away Zamasu for good.
Gozek doesn't learn Super Saiyan 4 and 5(Although He does have his tail)or get Ultra Instinct, but he does end up getting something called Super Saiyan Mystic God later on after the tournament of power.
(And yes, he's still an archeologist on his day job.)

Gvvhhhhgg
Zoruatrickyfox2
savage-goku
-PrinceVegeta-
Vegito24k
-_Black-sama_-
The-Sexy-Saiyan
greenbeedrill888
Primal-Bardock