The mystery of life

And so a couple days passed after meeting Teruhashi and having to ignore Saiki.It wasn't very hard to ignore him as he didn't talk much anyway and we weren't friends.This was how it was however that meant that I had to ignore Chiyo ,Mera ,Kaidou and Nendou when they were all together.Not many people would realise It but from the amount of people that loved Teruhashi she has her own mini army.For the last few days I have been on my own many times-witch I don't mind but it makes School at P.K academy an extreme drag.As a result of this I have decided to talk to them again-I mean she can't rule over my life , right.Day five!

I decided to leave my house at exactly 8:15 as it was the best time so I got ready for school grabbed my bagg and left.On my way too school I saw the guys so I joined them and Kaidou seemed super surprised ,probably since I had been avoiding them before.Anyway , I continued on being friends like I had before and listened to Kaidous stupid stories.Nendou seemed super nice but a real idiot ;almost everything he spoke about was either Ramen or his pet hamster.As usual Saiki didn't speak much so I asked the guys if he had ever smiled and if there was something he loved.To my surprise, they mentioned coffee jelly and Saiki's face lit up.It was like something out of a movie!

And so Saiki actually spoke for a change mentioning everything he could about the exquisite flavour and varying taste options.He seemed to really love it!Then Nendou replied with his love for ramen and everyone went quiet,with Saiki returning to his usual boring face.                                              

"Hi , uhh  Mr Miserable 😩...is there anything else you love?"I asked ,wondering if this was just a side of him I hadn't seen yet.

Sadly he replied with a simple "no"and mumbled something under his breath.Then behind me came an overpowering laugh from Nendou making me remember what I said!Realising that I had called him Mr Miserable,I cried inside.                                                                       

"Bud/Saiki,it sounds about right doesn't it though"laughed Nendou.                                                                

Noticing my terrible mistake, I apologised:                                                                                                                      "Sorry....I'm so sorry...uhh Saiki...I didn't mean to..."I nervously cried ,repeatedly bowing to him.          

"What the....I've never seen someone apologise that much before...your stupid"he replied, smiling a bit as if I was a comedy act.

 "U sure...Mr Miserable😩..."I chuckled , picking up my walking pace.

We soon got to P.K Academy and I found Chiyo-an obese version at that.She exclaimed that she had bad dreams of her and her crush and began stress eating so now she put on a few pounds.Sadly ,I think  she was a bit off as in three days had gained fifty pounds-at least.I didnt want to tell her though so edplained that we could go running tonight as I had also gained  few pounds here and there.After that my whole day became preoccupied by telling the others to keep a low key on it-as it could upset her.Annoyingly,to avoid Mera wanting to eat her I decided to strike a deal and give Mera some cookies for her and her family tomorrow.Soon school had finished and I was set to go home get changed and go running.I had never went running before so this would be a new experience for me and probably for Chiyo too!

Once I got to our meeting spot , I found Chiyo munching on some crisps and junk food.I found out that she had been running before and had become seriously fat but she didn't realise-looks like this was pretty common for her.Despite this, I decided to keep shut anyway!Five minutes into running, I found her munching on some snacks and told her that they'd crave me-that was a complete lie.After fifteen minutes of straight running me and Chiyo were extremely fatigued and she seemed to have regained her original weight-what a success!We were sitting on a bench drinking some water then Chiyo suddenly froze up ,it was Nendou and the guys.What did they want?I can't have them making them make one of my only friends feel miserable...

Looking over to Chiyo , I saw her blushing 😊.I wonder who she likes out of these guys; I downright asked her -and surprisingly she answered making her blush even more.It was Mr imagination!Trying to help her out, I told Saiki and Nendou that I wanted to talk to them for a minute leaving them(Chiyo and Kaidou) alone.I contemplated that Nendou would be a big idiot and I wouldn't have to talk about anything important but I was unsure about what to say to Saiki Saiki.Them it came to me...coffee jelly!

 "Would you like to all go get Ramen then coffee jelly sometime-the five of us?"I anxiously asked.            

Out of no-where :Saiki's expression came from  normal to complete dread-not like what I was expecting.He rushed us all away into a random clothes shop-What the heck was he trying to do? Suddenly I realised it -Teruhashi came with her fanclub leading closely behind.I wonder how Saiki knew about Teruhashi or was is just pure coincidence?

I really hope you enjoyed this-and I apologise for any spellings or grammar that is incorrect.Keep yourselves posted