What's going on⁉️

Confused, I went straight to the bathroom to think-what was going on?I couldn't think properly-I could see that there was something he was trying to hide but he obviously wasn't going to tell me.The best thing to do is just act like normal ;Saiki can tell me when he wants to!I don't want so fluster him.

Waliking out of the bathroom was Aiura ,waiting for me.She begs began talking and I just decided to play along-it was the least I could do!We began talking about random things like food(hilarious actually) ,since before she seemed to be in interigation mode.We carried on talking when Saiki come over.I froze.What was going to happen next?Suddenly,he grabbed me(making Aiura blush bright red),and dragged me into a closet.In a flash, we ended up into a random living room but as I looked around more it turned out to be Saiki's house.How did I get here?What was going one?Everything became more...more and more confusing.

Bang! A sudden thought of Saiki burst into my head as if he had tallied to me:

 "Sup"Saiki telepathically spoke , giving me a minor smile.

"Huh..What...Wha is going on...Saiki..please"i stuttered.

 "This sounds stupid but I have psychic powers...Telecenisis,super strength , mind control-that kinda thing"he replied"The look on your face is priceless." In huge realiseation of what Saiki was saying I began to calm down and ask endless and impossible questions that could only be answered by him.It was so cool.My only wonder is why he told me ; he didn't even tell the others.

Looking up, I saw Saiki with the same extremely bland facial expression  and it got me extremely flustered:my heart rate picked up, I kept thinking about Saiki and I got extremely nervous.What was this idiotic feeling?

~the end~

I'm so sorry that this extract was so small but I didn't know what else to write.I really hope you enjoyed reading  this as I enjoyed writing this for you.I'm so sorry that I cut this short but if you'd like to read any more great stories I am starting to write a Seven deadly sins fanfic and some my hero academia fanfics which I will put more effort into it as I want to make it great for you guys.However, in the future I hope to do a larger( and better) Saiki no psi story.😋😍