The Adventures of BEN and (Y/N)

It was the morning and (Y/N) was the only one awake at this time. She couldn't do much because she was in chains but then a green light came into view on the ceiling and a green tunic boy came crashing on the floor beside (Y/N).

"Link?" (Y/N) asked

"Don't compare me to that weakling" BEN said as he was getting up and faced (Y/N).

"Well sorry I thought you were my kidnapper"

"kidnapper? Link kidnapped someone? wow i thought he was the goodie goodie but anyways whats your name?"

"Umm...(Y/N)"

"well I'm BEN and do you happen to see a purple fairy named Tael because i'm trying to find him"

"Tael?wait a minute"

Flashback

"You know something?" Tael asked

"What?"

"I ship you and Dark"

"Oh, really?" (Y/N) starts to blush an even pink

"yeah you two go together like um...let me think" Tael started jingling around (Y/N) as she started giggling

"Oh i got it BEN Drowned and video games" Tael said confidently

"What?"

'oh shit I fucked up' Tael thought and started taking it back "Oh nothing don't worry about it"

"Um Ok"

Flashback End

"Oh so you're that BEN person Tael mentioned once", (Y/N) said

"so you do know Tael", BEN said as a big smile came to his relief that someone knew Tael "Do you know where he is I'll help you get out of here-"

Footsteps going to the basement

'shit' BEN quickly hides behind a few boxes and puts in finger by his lips telling (Y/N) to say nothing about him being there (Y/N) just nods in response.

Link enters the room and goes towards (Y/N)

"I heard noises from down here is there someone else here?" Link starts to look around and goes towards the boxes BEN is hiding in.

"Nope, no one is here"

Link starts to go around the boxes and BEN starts to go around the boxes crouching to stay off Links sight and they revolve around the boxes a couple of times.

BEN then looks at (Y/N) when he gets to her side a mouths the words 'What the fuck'. (Y/N) shrugs and mouthed the words 'I don't know'.

"OK there is no one here breakfast will be done in a hour...also" Link kicks the boxes down and grabs BEN by the neck to the wall "got you".

BEN starts laughing and then grabs Links neck and gets him to the floor. "Oh hey hero of time hows it been?"

"How did you? Who are you?"

"you can say I'm a better version of you Link"

"What are you doing here?"

"Well I came here to find my fairy and I landed here and that's where I found (Y/N) and she said she knew where my fairy was so I will need to take her off your hands possibly forever because we made a deal"

"no, you won't take her"

"Too Bad" BEN threw Link to a brick wall and he fell to the ground bleeding from his head and mouth then passed out. "See? he is such a weakling'

"Is he dead?", (Y/N) asked

"No he is n- Hey where did you get that popcorn?" BEN pointed at (Y/N) who was eating popcorn

"I have my ways", (Y/N) responded

"ok then"

"Anyways help me out of here so i can tell you where Tael is"

"oh yeah" BEN starts to free (Y/N)

"finally free"

"ok where is Tael"

"He's with Dark in his castle"

"Dark? How do you know him?"

"Darks my boyfriend"

BEN almost chocked on his spit " wow, Dark got a girlfriend? I thought the day will never come"

"Do you even have a girlfriend BEN?"

"Yes I do, not gonna lie she looks like you, but anyways lets look at the maps"

"maps?"

"yes", BEN uses his hacking skills to make a map out of the whole game to pinpoint where (Y/N) and him were.

"see this dot" BEN points to a dot and is a bit glitched "This is where we are and Darks castle is all the way over here" BEN drags his finger to Darks castle

"That's an hour from here. Where are we?"

"The Lost Woods"

"oh, so we are in a cabin"

"yes but no the outside it looks like a cabin but in the inside" BEN pulls out a map of the cabin "the upstairs is normal but the basement is like a maze"

"so we get out from these doors then take a left, straight, right, left, go through these doors, take a right then left to these doors go straight and then the doors of the exit and then we are free"

"I don't get how good you and my girlfriend are in these maps"

"studied them when I was little"

BEN and (Y/N) started to go through the maze they started talking about dimensions and the Zelda games later on they got out of the cabin and now they are walking to Darks castle

"I have a question", (Y/N) said

"What is it?"

"How did you lose Tael here?"

"It's not the first time I did this"

"there was another time?"

"yeah before me and my girlfriend started dating i accidentally trapped her in my game and I had to get her out but she cracked the code and she got out"

"She sounds smart"

"She is, she helps me in hacking and doing other things"

To Darks Castle

Dark was sleeping in the couch exhausted on trying to find (Y/N) all night then suddenly Tael shot up quickly and started to wake Dark up.

"Dark wake up I sense BEN close by"

Dark got up and said "you can sense him?"

"yes i can now come on lets go"

"Ok, lets go"

Dark and Tael get out of the castle and start running the trail Tael was leading

To BEN and (Y/N)

BEN stops in his tracks

"BEN? why did you stop?"

"Tael is close by, lets go" BEN grabs (Y/N)s hand and they start running