Ben Explain

It started turning night and (y/n) and Dark were almost to Darks castle they landed on the part of the forest where Dark confessed to (y/n).

"Woah, this place is pretty", (y/n) said

"Yeah this means where getting close", Dark said with a sigh in relief but there was rustling behind and when he turned around he saw (y/n) in the hands of link.

"Link, what are you doing?", Dark asked with him trying to get (y/n) back.

"What do you think I'm doing, I'm getting what is mine back", Link said

"Um Link that is not (y/n)"

"What do you mean it is (y/n)", Link said looking at (y/n) to make sure.

"She is not the (y/n) you are looking for and I'm not the Dark you are trying to fight"

"What are you talking ab- AHHHHH!",Link screams In pain, he looks down and sees a knife stabbed into his stomach.

(Y/N) walks to Dark and they both start to run

~

"Soooooo now that you guys know the story can you please help me find them before bad things happen", Ben said looking at Dark and (y/n)

"Where is Link now-" Dark was cut off by knocking.

"I'll get it", Dee said

"Be careful", (y/n) said as Dee got a small sword just in case.

Dee opened the door to the two creepypastas, "I dont think we need to worry about finding them guys", Dee said and Ben got up.

"There you guys are, what happened?", Ben asked

"Link happened", Dark said walking in with (y/n) behind him.

"Yeah he tried to take me but I stabbed him in the stomach", (y/n) explained

"Where is he now?", Dark asked

"Hes in the woods by a pretty garden", (y/n) said as she walked to her look alike "you're so pure...now I know how I would look like without becoming the person I am now"

Everyone else were talking about link and what to do.

"Wait what do you mean?", (y/n) asked

"I kill and kidnap people for a living I dont want to say my story but yeah", (y/n) said and walked to Ben.

Dark walked to (y/n) and said "were going to go get Link"

"Alrigjt (<-- as you can see I cannot spell today) let's go"

~

Everyone went to the forest to get Link when they got there they saw the passed out green tunic elf and Dark picked him up and examined his face and they noticed the black veins coming from his neck "Did someone drugged him or something?"

"Their is only one person who would drug him to act like this", Dark said

"Ganondorf", Dee said and Dark nodded.

"He was probably tricked", Ben added

"Let's go we need to figure out what he needs so we can get the poison out of his system", Ben started to walk back and everyone started to follow.

When they got back to the castle they lay Link in the couch and Ben started to examine the black veins

"Does Hyrule have a weird poison?", Ben asked Dark

"Not to my knowledge, but if he was dumb enough to drink a bottle with a skull and bones making an x how is he the hero of time?", Dark asked walking towards Link.

"I dont think he is THAT dumb", (y/n) said then continued "maybe..."

"Maybe...", Ben added

"Maybe he was forced", (y/n) finished.

"Great now I got to make another healing type of potion", Ben said sighting

"Dont worry Benny we'll finish", (y/n) said while hugging Ben from behind.

"I was about to hit you Ben", Dark said as he hugged (y/n) who was next to him and not hugging Ben.

"Oh I've been wanting to punch him for a long time", The other Dark said

"What?!", Ben looked at Dark

"Alright let's make positions~", Dark said turning around changing the subject from what he said.

Next Chapter/part: Another Potion...Hurray

---------

(A/n)

Alright that's the end of this chapter

I would of posted sooner but then the situation with the app happened and I wanted to make sure my account was safe

Please update all of your passwords to be safe...please;-;

Anyways I'll try to update as soon as I can

Have a good (day/night/evening/morning)

Please stay safe

I think that's all so see ya^^