Cure

It was the next morning and Dark woke up alone in the bed. 'Where is she, she normally wakes me up in the morning', Dark said to himself and got out of the bed to get ready for the day.

Dark went downstairs to see (Y/N) and Ben in the dinning room table, 'of course'.

"Darkie", (Y/N) went to dark and pecked his cheek along with giving him a hug.

"Why didn't you wake me up like you usually do?", Dark asked the smiling (Y/N).

"I didn't know, you were sleeping peacefully that I didn't want to wake you up", (Y/N) responded pinching Darks cheek.

"Oh, ok", Dark walked to the Dinning table to see Tael and Ben chatting. "Oh common she is more precious to me", Ben said looking at the purple fairy.

"Nooo, you love video games more", Tael said in his sassy tone.

'who are they talking about...it can't be (Y/N) right?'

"Morning Dark"

Dark snapped out of his thoughts and looked over to see Ben waving. "Oh morning Ben"

"Alright guys and gal, what would you like for breakfast?", Dee popped out of the kitchen with a pot and a pan in her hands.

"I want (Favorite breakfast), I haven't had that in a while", Ben said and then a gasp was heard.

"Is (Favorite breakfast) your favorite too?" (Y/N) said with a big smile on her face.

"Yeah, it is", Ben said with a grin.

"Hurray I got a breakfast buddy", (Y/N) jumped with joy.

"Alright (Favorite Breakfast) coming right up", Dee said as she went back in the kitchen.

After finishing breakfast Ben and (Y/N) started getting ready to continue their project. "Dark where's Dee", Ben asked.

"Cleaning upstairs, why?"

"Remember silly, Dee cant know what we are doing", (Y/N) said poking Darks forehead. 'Adorable', Dark said in his head looking at his cute girlfriend.

"Anyways you two ready to go?", Ben asked.

"Yup

~

Its been a few hours and (Y/N) and Ben were experimenting while Dark was observing.

"Hmmm...are we missing something?", Ben asked looking at all the stuff in the table.

"Are we missing some sort of potion?", (Y/N) said.

"I am so dumb, I missed the most obvious potion", Ben said slapping his face.

"What potion?", (Y/N) said looking at the potions one by one.

"The healing potion"

"Can't we use my healing powers?", (Y/N) said in the most normal voice ever.

Ben looked at (Y/N) "excuse me?...You have haling powers"

"Yeah...is there something wrong?"

"That's even better than the healing potion and its a higher chance to heal Dees eyes", Ben said with excitement and hugging the (e/c) eyed girl and jumping with joy.

Dark was in the corner felling left out so he decided to leave and they didn't even notice.

"Hey Dark where's (Y/N)", Dee asked the red eyed boy.

"With Ben", Dark said in an irritated voice that Dee noticed.

"Ouuu...is someone jealous", Dee teased Dark.