Chapter 6- DAMNNN 👑💔

: =Talking
~ =Texting
Y/n= Your Name⚡
A= Alex😍
C= Carlos❤

°O= Ona°
°Desi= Desiree°
°D = Diego°
°G= Giovanny°

(Recap): When i got there i....

Slapped that hoe.
Y/n: What the fuck? You think you can just walk all up in here like you own this place and start grinding on MY man? I think the fuck not. You got it hella twisted, bitch.

Desi: Whatever, dont act like you couldnt see that he liked it.

Y/n: !Y tu pinche puto¡ What the hell? Id expect you to have pushed that hoe off or some shit. Even come and get me dumb bitch.

C: Baby im sorry!!

Y/n: Shut up. As for you miss Desiree. STAY. THE. FUCK. AWAY. FROM. MY. BOYFRIEND. HOE.

Desi: Who do you think calling a hoe, slut.

Y/n: Ooo YOU DID NOT JUST CALL ME A SLUT.

C: Y/n, calm.

Y/n: No, you fuckin pig. Shut up. This bitch just called me a slut so im gonna beat her ass, the fuck, who does she think she is?

Desi: You know youre too weak to do anything.

Y/n: FUCK YOU DUMB HOE.

Now imma do what any buzzed girl would do. PUNCH THAT HOE.
Im on top of Desiree throwing mad hard punches because this bitch got me fucked up.

*Carlos POV*

Damn. My baby can fight. Wait. I shouldnt let her do this. I have to find Ona.

C: Ona!

O: Carlos whats up?

C: Desiree and Y/n are fighting. Like a hardcore punch fight, and Y/n's winning.

O: Oh shit. Y/n punches hard in general but if she mad shell legit kill someone. Lets go before she gets sent to jail.

We're running back. Y/n's on top still and Desiree screaming and pulling
Y/n's hair. Ona pulls Y/n off Desiree.

*End of Carlos POV*

O: What happened?

Desi: That bitch just started hitting me.

Y/n: DONT call be a bitch and thats what you get for grinding your BACK all up on my man.

Desi: You mean my ass.

Y/n: No. I mean; what ass? I dont see one.

Desi: Bitch.

O: Stop! both of yall mad annoying! But, Desiree you had it coming! Why were you grinding on Carlos? You know hes with Y/n.

Desi: ....

Y/n: Damn. The hoe dont even got a reason! Surprise Surprise. *smirks*

C: Y/n-

Y/n: Carlos. Lets go. I cant deal with this right now.

C: Okay

* On the Drive home *
Y/n: Why didnt you stop her?

C: Oh my god y/n can we drop this.

Y/n: No! Did you like it? Did it feel good? Did you get a boner??

C: Oh my god! Yes okay?! All 3 yes! But i love you!

Y/n: ... you love me??

C: Yes, I love you, Y/n💕

The whole car is silents now and we got home. I take Carlos too his bed and push him onto it so hes laying down.

C: Baby, what are you doing.