Chapter 9- DIRTY!! 🚫🔞💦

This part is only between Leilani and Alex so thyre the only charachters 😘😘😘 DONT READ IF YOU DONT LIKE THE DIRTY PARTS. SKIP THIS CHAPTER,YOU CHILD OF GOD.
But,if you read this. You dirty child 💀 jk thanks for reading.

*Leilani POV*
I felt his hand move to my shorts. He put his hand in my shorts and started rubbing my pu$$y through my underwear. I let out a small moan in his ear. By then the rest of them were playing loud music.

L: F-Fuck, Alex.

A: You like it?😏

He put his hand inside my underwear and started to play with my clit. I let out another moan. Then he slowly started to stick his finger in me.

L: Alex! *moans*

He stuck his finger in and out multiple times then he stuck in a second finger.

L: *Moaning* Oh, f-fuck, Alex.

A: Thats not my name, leilani.

He got on his knees and pulled down my shorts and underwear. Then he started to eat me out.

L: D-D- Fuck! Daddy! *moan*

Then i pushed him up against the wall and smirked at him. I pulled his pants off and he took of his shirt. (Leilani was in her bra and underwear)

I started to rub the recum of his dick. (I NEED HOLY WATER)

A: Fuck, Leilani. Dont teasee mee.
He pouted. I smirked and put most of it in my mouth because it was HUGE (I need help😭💀)

I started to bob my head up and down at first slow and then faster.

A: Fuckk. Im gonna cum.

I went faster and he came in my mouth. It was a warm liquid. Alex put his tip near my entrance and then looked at me for permission.

L:Go ahead, Alex.

He went in slowly and i just couldnt take it. I pushed him more into me.

L: Alex!! Fuck me alreadyyyy!

A: Well, someone really wants me. If you say so baby girl.

He went all the way and i became a moaning mess. He thrust in and out of me really fast.

L: Daddy! *moans*

A: Fuck. Youre so wet.
(Omfg kill me for writing that sentence like, damn.💀💀)

We reached our highs and came. Then we got dressed and got out of the closet.
______________________________________
Oh my god i hate myself for writing that! 💀💀 Thats why it took so long to publish and its really short. Because i was stalling 😂 i didnt want to write it. I swear im a child of god!! K so imma go shower in holy water, get out, dry off, and reapeat that process about thirty times. Thanks for reading and im not sorry that it was this short lmao. Also should i do a face reveal on the 15th chapter?? (Also they used a condom because we dont want a pregnant Leilani! That aint it cheif!) Thanks for reading. I think im gonna need a posting schedule for the week now because im going back to school tomorrow 😑😭 any ways byeee.

Word Count: 524💋