Chapter 20- A fucking Miracle⭐

: = Talking
~ = Texing
Y/n= Your Name⚡
A= Alex😍
C= Carlos❤

You finish giving him the hug. You cry even more.

Y/n: Bye, Alex...💔

You grab his hand. Just as you were about to let go of it and walk out you felt him squeeze your hand.

You turn around all fast and see his eyes begin to open a little.

The moniter starts to beep like normal again.

Y/n: ALEX 😖❤

C: BRO WHAT THE FUCK💔❤

You hug, no squeeze, him and he hugs you back.

Y/n: Im sorry... This was all my fault. I shouldnt have told you to hurry.😭

A: I-it's not your fault y/n. I wasnt speeding.. A-a car swerved and hit me.. It looked like there was a girl in the car..

C: What did she look like??

A: I could only make out her hair and her eyes... She had jet black hair and blue eyes. Oh! And she had a necklace with a black butterfly on it. Im glad you guyse are here though..

*Carlos POV*

Oh my god... Shit.

You can do it...

Come on..

Oof almost..

Veronica.

That bitch. I told not to hurt y/n so she went for someone else.

I gave her that necklace.. Before i...

CARLOS SNAP OUT OF IT. You have to go find her and ask what the fuck is wrong with her!

C: I uh have to go. Ill be back in like half an hour, promise.

Y/n: Really?? You have to leave right now? Is it THAT important.

Its very god damn important.

C: Uh, yeah.

Y/n: Youre hiding something...

C: N-No.

Y/n: Tell me, Carlos. Stop the lieing already!!!

Ugh. Fuck.

C: Its nothing! I'll be back soon.

Y/n: Fucking Carlos!

*End of Carlos POV*

Carlos runs out of the hospital and to his car.

He drives to Veronicas house and knocks on the door.

V: Oh, Carlos! What are you-

C: Quit the damn act. I know youre the one who crashed into Alex, Veronica.

She smirked.

V: So what if i did?? Either way you would have no proof i did.

C: Actually, Alex saw something in particular that is one of a kind. I had it made just for you.

V: W-What do you mean??

C: The black butterfly necklace. With our initials engraved in the back.

V: I dont know what youre talking about Carlos.

C: Veronica, Alex saw the necklace. Leave me, my friend, AND my girlfriend alone alright??

V: If you think its that easy to get rid of me you have something else coming. Oh, and y/n was it?? Im gonna ask her ot the mall next week.

C: What do you not understand about LEAVE US ALONE??

V: Oh, Carlos. Its not that easy. See you around.

She closed the door.

Carlos drives around for a while to clear his head. He drives past the suicide bridge multiple times. He was about to head back to the hospital when he saw something at the edge of the bridge..

Was he seeing right?? Was that.. A person?!?!
______________________________________Dickkkkkk. This story is so damn messed up. Everyone be trying to kill themselves or almost dying and shit. Idek where tf this is going like ong. Sorry this chapter is so damn short tho fr. Anyway thank yall bitches for reading💕💕

2.83k?! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!

lmaooo.

VALENTINES DAY CHAPER WILL BE UP TMRW aha. The day AFTER valentines day.

Love you, hoes.❤😎

Cya tmrw.

Word Count: 610 💘

Dont forget to vote please 👏💛💘😘