Chapter 21- Deep 🔪💔

❌GUYS THIS CHAPTER IS HELLA DEPRESSING ND SHIT. LITERALLY ALL OF THEM POUR OUT THEIR FEELINGS! IF YOU SENSITIVE TO THAT TYPE OF SHIT THEN THIS AINT YO KIND OF CHAPTER. SKIP TO THE SUMMARY THAT COMES IN THE END IF YOU DONT WANNA READ THIS CHAPTER. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, BITCHES.❌

: = Talking
~ =Texting
Y/n = Your Name⚡
A= Alex 😍
C= Carlos ❤

Carlos did a quick swerve and parked behind a tree. He saw who it was and texted you real fast.

You get there and see Carlos's car. You look around and see him next to the bridge trying to get the person down.

You run up to them.

Y/n: Diego!

He was crying. A lot. He looked dull. Depressed.

D: *crying* No. No. Im not worth all this fucking drama. Go away.

Y/n: You are worth it!! There are so many people that care about you, Diego.

D: Oh really y/n? Then where are they, huh? I only see two people here. And i know im not blind.

Y/n: No, Diego, Theres-

L: So many more people here.

Leilani, Brandon and Ona appeared legit out of no where.

Y/n: How did you know we were here?...

L: We saw Diego from across the street.

For very weird reasons,there was a chick-fil-a across the street.

D: ... She doesnt want me anymore... She moved on. I sat here like an idiot waiting for her! She didnt even care.

Y/n: Who didnt care diego??

D: DESIREE.  SHE DIDNT CARE. WE WERE TAKING A BREAK... Then she texted me... She wants to see other people... Just like that.

Y/n: Oh my god. Wait- i-i think i did this..

He stopped and stared at you in confusion.

D: What do you mean, Y/n???

Y/n: ... The live video... The kiss.. Saved... Posted... Oh my god...

D: Youre making NO sense! Speak right! Please!!

Y/n: The live video where we kissed! I had it set to save my live! Fans posted it. She probably saw one and thought you moved on!! Im so sorry Diego.

D: FUCK. I loved her..

You gasped. Love. A hella strong word, on god. He LOVED her..

Your heart kind of started to ache.

D: Are you okay??

Y/n: Uh yeah... Come down diego!!

D: NO. GUYS, I LIVE FOR NOTHING. I DONT HAVE DESIREE. I LITERALLY ONLY HAVE SIX FRIENDS. MY FANS ARE JUST FANS. 💔 I CANT EVEN RESPOND TO THE REAL ONES. ALL I DO IS LET THEM DOWN... I CANT DO THIS SHIT ANYMORE.

Y/n: Diego you dont let anyone down. What do you mean?!

D: Well i obviously let Desiree down since she was the one who broke it off.

Y/n: Ima fight that hoe again i swear to god.

D: Shes not worth it. I love you guys. Carlos, Leilani, Brandon, Ona... Especially you Y/n. Im gonna miss you the most..

Just as he was about to jump you got up there and pushed him to floor.

Instead...

You fell off the edge.