Chapter sixty-three

Chapter Sixty Three

Stuart Spencer

‘Good old Spain,’ I said as I stepped of the plane as the hot sun hit me in the face.

It was two weeks before we had to be back at school. Gareth and I had managed to convince our parents to let us go on holiday on our own. We were nearly adults, and at the age of sixteen you practically are; especially if you go to boarding school for most of your childhood.

We boarded a taxi to the hotel and after paying the driver entered the hotel, heading straight to the reception desk.

When there receptionist saw us, a young woman said to us in perfect English, ‘Welcome to Hotel Blue Waters, I am Amanda and what can I do for you two young gentlemen today?’

‘Hello we have booked a room for the week.’ I stated.

‘Can I have your name please?’ she asked as she pulled up the reservation list on her computer.

‘Spencer, Stuart Spencer,’ I said as I pulled out my identification.

‘Okay, I will put your details in to the system and see what it says,’ she replied.

We waited a couple of seconds until the receptionist stopped typing on the computer and said, ‘I think there may be a problem with your booking. It says one double room here, the problem is that has only one bed.’

I felt my face start to burn bright red,’ I can assure your there isn’t a problem.’

When the receptionist noticed my face turning red she gave a small smile and said, ‘Here’s the key for your room, number fifty four.’

‘Thank you, can we get someone to bring our bags up please?’ I asked.

‘That’s not a problem, your bags will follow shortly,’ she replied.

‘Thank you,’ I said as I took Gareth’s hand before taking a step backwards.

‘You’re welcome, have a nice stay, and I’ll see you on Saturday when you sign out of your room,’ she said with a smile.

We then headed towards the lift and to our room.

*

As we entered our room I did a three hundred and sixty degree turn taking in the surroundings. On the left hand wall were two doors, I walked up to the first one swung it open and noticed it was a walk in wardrobe, confirming that the other was the en-suite bathroom. On the right hand wall was a large double bed and in the right hand corner was a small space that included a work top, fridge and cooking facilities.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and the bell boy we saw standing at the reception desk had arrived with our bags. I let him in the room, he laid our suitcases on the bed the bowed, and as he left he held out his hand and I gave him twenty euros as a generous tip, he bowed again left the room and closed the door behind him.

We then began unpacking our suitcases, as I began speaking to Gareth, ‘So what do you fancy doing tonight? I was thinking we could probably have a walk along the promenade and find a restaurant,’ I questioned as I started taking clothes to the wardrobe to put away.

‘Sure, but I fancy getting a shower first and putting on some clean clothes. I’ll just unpack the suitcase and jump on the laptop; I’m sure they have WI-FI, and see what we can find,’ he replied as he went into the closet to hang up some clothes.

‘Okay, I think I’ll jump in the shower as well, fancy joining me?’ I asked.

‘You don’t need to ask twice. I’ll meet you in there then,’ he replied with a smile.

I walked into the bathroom, closely followed by Gareth, and started undressing. When I was down to my briefs and socks I turned on the shower and adjusted it to the right temperature. I took off the rest of my clothes and jumped in, closely followed by Gareth and as the warm water hit us both, Gareth pulled me into a hug and kissed me saying, ‘Tonight when we get back I’m going to give you the ride of your life, we haven’t had much time to ourselves lately, so this holiday it’s just us two, no mobile phones, no Skype just me and you.’

After we finished in the shower, we jumped out, turned it off, dried each other and got dressed, before we headed out onto the promenade to see what culinary expertise the Spanish have to offer.

We walked along the promenade for a good half an hour hand in hand, and found a Spanish classical restaurant just off the main promenade. We entered and were met at the door by the maître de, who welcomed us and when he noticed we were English as we didn’t understand what he was saying he quickly changed to perfect English. The Spanish never fail to surprise me, ‘Welcome to Restaurant Espanol, one of the many restaurant serving classic Spanish dishes to the highest of standard. I’m your maître de for this evening Christopher Jacobs. May I show you to your table?’

We nodded our heads and were shown to a spare table, were the chairs were pulled out and as we sat down Christopher picked up the napkin and place them on our laps. As soon as he walked away a young man walked over to the table and said, ‘Would you like to order drinks now?’

‘Sure, can we get two glasses of coke please?’ Gareth asked

‘Certainly young sir, they’ll arrive shortly, in the meantime here is the menu for tonight,’ the waiter replied.

The waiter then took a bow, handed us the menus, and walked over to the bar to put our drinks order in.

Seconds later he served us our drinks, he disappeared for another five minutes, and was soon back to take out food order, ‘Can I take your order please?’ he asked

‘Yes, can we start with the Spanish bread for two, and for the main can I please have seafood paella and mushroom paella for my friend please?’ I requested.

‘Your starter will arrive shortly and I hope you enjoy your time with us tonight.’ He them took another bow and left the table to send our order through to the kitchen.

*

We left the restaurant shortly after nine o’ clock and took a stroll on the beach, whilst we watched the sun disappear beneath the waves.

We then made our way back to the hotel and straight to our room.

Whilst lying in bed Stuart rolled over on top of me, laid his head on the pillow next to mine, and whispered in my ear, ‘I can’t wait to move to New York with you, then we can start working towards our future.’

‘We only have to wait another two years and soon we’ll be on the plane heading there,’ came Gareth’s reply.

‘I can’t wait, the opportunity we’ll have out there will be endless. Literally, if we get our names out there we’ll have requests from theatre companies left, right and centre,’ I replied.

‘We’ll have to wait and see, but at this moment I want to get to know you a bit more.’ On that note Gareth disappeared under the covers and tugged the waist band of my pyjama bottoms down as my hard cock was revealed. Then the warmth of Gareth’s mouth wrapped around it, and I was in ecstasy instantly. As Gareth began bobbing up and down my moans turned into screams.

Gareth soon returned from under the covers, grabbed a bottle of KY Gel that he had put on the bed side table and disappeared under the covers again.

Then he began massaging KY Gel into my arse. He applied it to his hardening cock, pulled his pyjamas bottoms off, followed by mine, lined himself up and pushed. Soon he gained entry and my arse tensed in anticipation as Gareth began thrusting in and out slowly at first and gradually increasing in speed and depth.

I began to relax and started taking the whole of Gareth’s seven inches into my arse. Soon Gareth started to moan and I knew he was close to cumming, so I tensed my arse around Gareth’s cock and with one last thrust he shot his load into my arse. Suddenly my balls tightened and I shot my load.

Afterwards Gareth lay on my stomach kissing me as our breathing returned to normal, and we dropped off to sleep.