Chapter One

Hi. This is my first story on this app, please tell me what you think. I will try and update often! I also take requests so please, feel free to do so. I love doing Marvel stories, so I'm open to those kind of suggestions.
(Hello this is future me👋. I'm going through this story and editing. I might be taking out changing some parts because I'm SORRY but this story is so cringy. I wrote this story like 4 years ago, cut me some slack)

      Peter wipes his mouth and flushes the toilet. He's been having bad stomach cramps all week, and the nausea is making everything worse. But he can't miss school today. His AP Chem class is going on a surprise field trip today, he's been waiting all week to go, and he's not going to miss out just because if a little stomach ache. He'll be fine—and May doesn't even have to know. She's gone until Monday, so Peter will have the whole weekend to sleep this off. Whatever "this" is.
       Peter tries not to dwell on it too much, and slips on his favorite sweatshirt before swinging to school.
      Peter arrived at Midtown just before the bell rang, and made his way to the crowd of kids waiting for the bus.
      "Peter!" Ned yells. Peter runs over to his best friend and they perform their handshake. "Are you excited for today?"
      "You bet." Peter responds enthusiastically. "I wonder where we're going."
      "They're going to tell us once we get on the bus." Ned says excitedly. "But are you sure you should go?" Ned says slightly concerned, taking in his friends appearance fully. "Because—no offense man—you look kind of awful."
      "Thanks."Peter deadpans."It's just a little stomach ache." He says with the wave of his hand. "May made tacos last night, probably just the extra spicy salsa." Ned looks at Peter skeptically, but the answer seems to please him for now. Peter sighed in relief, he didn't think he could handle Ned mother-henning him all day.
      "Alright class," Mr Harrington yelled ,"please enter the bus in an orderly fashion, so we can get on with this trip." The class started walking onto the bus, Peter and Ned finding a spot towards the back, MJ sitting in the seat across from them. "Now, I know you've all been eager to figure out where we're going." He starts. "And I'm proud to pronounce that we have booked a tour at Stark Industries!" Peter groaned. He really should have stayed home. 

I'm sorry this is so short, but I'm updating this either tomorrow or the day after! I promise the next part will be longer.

Word count: 395 words!

xoxo-spiderxmarvel