Lets Play

Jasmine's POV

I was watching Chres try and calm Kiyah down. I felt bad for MaKayla. She was sittin down on Kayse's car talkin to Marie now. I didnt side with her though. She didnt have the right to react like that.

"Whatever man im not even mad. " Kiyah was sayin as I walked over to her.

"Kiyah how long have I known you??" Chres said.

"My whole life." She flashed a fake smile.

"Okay then. How bout we all just go to my place to calm down??" He said lookin ag everyone.

"Everybody??" To me that didnt seem like a good idea.

"Ya Kiyah dont kno how to hold a grudge."

"Ya." Rashad said "We all goin??"

"Ya. I'll ask the girls if they comin." Whith that I walked over to Kayse's car. "We all goin to skip the rest of the day and go to Chres house. Yall down??"

"Is that bitch going to be there??" MaKayla said

"Kiyah will be there bu-"

"Then no im not goin."

"Well are yall goin??" I understood why Kiyah didnt like her.

"Ya." Marie and Kayse said. I turned around and walked back to the boys. Rashad and Kiyah went to ho get in his car. Marie came and got her keys from Dillan and her, Damian, Johnathan, and Diallan got in her truck. Marie walked over to us.

"Mind if I ride with yall?? I was gonna ride with MaKayla but.."

"No problem. " Chres said. Everybody drove off and we went to get in Chres's car.

*********************************************************************************

As soon as we got to his house my mouth dropped. His house was HUGE and I mean HUGE.

"Close you mouth honey." Marie said. I looked over at Chres. But he doidnt look back. Everyone was already there by the time we got there. After we parked Chres got out and started to open the door but stopped and turned aroun.

"My moms aint home cuz she at work but yall aint allowed to do no crazy shit." Everybody agreed and we all went in. Chres, Damian, and Johnathan sat on the couch while Dillan and Rashad went to what im guessing was the kitchen. All the girls except for Kiyah, who was walking towards the stairs, stayed at the door with our mouths open.

"Where you goin?!?!?!" Chres shouted.

"To the batnroom nigga." Kiyah was already up the stairs but I could hear her perfectly.

"Come here." I expected Chres to say that but it was Damian. I walked over to him. "Whats your name??"

"Jasmine, but you can call meh Jazz." Chres mimicked. I playfully punched him and he pulled me onto his lap. I didnt fight back. I wanted to sit there.

"So your Jazz."

"What does that mean??"

"Nothing Chres just talkes about you alot." I couldnt help but smile at that.

"Oh." And just at the right time the boys came back.

"Yall thirsty??" Dillan said handing the girls soda.

"Thank you." I said. "So what yall wanna do??"

"Well I know what I wanna do." Kiyah said comin downstairs.

"what you wanna do??"

"Lets play truth or dare."

"Ooooo lets play."

"I dont think you kno what your sayin lil mama." Rashad said I looked up at him and smiled.

"Oh I know honey." He smiled back.

"Well lets play."

We arranged ourselves in a circle: Chres, Me, Rashad, Kiyah, Kayse, Dillan, Marie, Johnathan, and Damian. Chres went first.

"Ummmm. Kiyah. Truth or Dare??"

"Truth." Kiyah said.

"Bitch ass." Chres mummbled

"Huh??"

"Nothin. Who in this room other than Rashad would you fuck??"

"Johnathan." Damn they didnt play witht this game. So I was a little woried when Kiyah called me ...but I have to do what I had planned.

"Jazz." I looked at her and smiled.

"Yes."

"Truth or dare??" She gave me a devious smile. And I just smiled back.

"Dare."

"Hmmm...lets play a hide and go seek game."

"Ok. Lets play."

"Lets watch a movie first."

Chres put in Ride Along and we all watched it. After that we got pizza. After we were all done eating it was close to 7.

"Okay." Kiyah said standing up. "Lets play. Ummm, Chres you got some straws??"

"Yeaa. One second." He came back with 6 strwas and gave them to Kiyah. She cut them but turned away so no one would see.

"Alright everyone pick one and who ever has the shortest one is it." She arranged rhem in her hands so that they all looked the same size. "I will go last so im not 'cheating'." Chres picked one and then Rashad then Damian and Johnathan. And of course I had the shortest.

"Great." Kiyah said with a terrible smile. "Lets play."