Tp in gerudo town

(Links POV)

It's 2:00 am and I'm supposed to meet up with this trainer Zelda got for me .I could shake the thought that Zelda was upset all over the whole I hate to talk thing.Knock knock I heard I was at gerudo village and I was confused on who would be at the door at 2:00 " coming" I said opening the door suprised it was the chief of the gerudo's " link I need your help it's ummm... well you see there's this cult that is taking our food and some people have gone missing so can you help me " ."in the morning " then he shut the door and laid back on his bed , "link? " a voice form the other side of the door said surprised botw link opened his eye form dead sleep he opened the door and was about to sceam something but lost his words in this man who was wearing a green tunic and a stupid green hat .Riju was looking down at the floor red was he handsome ? Nah that can't be it... could it? I cracked the door so I could hear the conversation." Oh! Link y-you look different and you changed your clothes " riju said looking to the side " I didn't change my clothes these are my normal cloths " tp link said confused."Here follow me I will get you changed " without a second to spare riju took off with tp .

( I'm lazy )